March 2015 Moms

PSA: Skip Hop Signature Bag

So i was looking for the deals thread but stupid mobile wouldnt find it and i know a lot of you were interested in this bag so i wanted to get it up

Skip Hop Duo Signature Diaper Bag right now on Amazon Lighting Deals 47$

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NFJM3MG/ref=gbmh_mob_s-3_2022_fe44552f?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&dealid=fe44552f&pf_rd_p=1986652022&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=35801&pf_rd_i=19&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=16M8KKJZ8H2RXSMRKGXV
Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms

Re: PSA: Skip Hop Signature Bag

• Awesome deal! I have a very similar one from Skip Hop, and I think I spent close to 80$. I love it though :) 

image image
    imageimage
  • Well i have only recently heard about them from here on TB and have been eyeing them since! I was looking through the deals and ran across this on and I really like the pattern too and love the stroller hook feature! I'm still teeing to debate it though lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @drudolph11, I have this one in the Aztec print.
    https://www.skiphop.com/product/duospecialedition.html

I feel like I haven't really used it all the much recently, just because DD is older and doesn't need to eat or be changed constantly, but it's definitely good to store snacks and diapers just in case. I leave it in my trunk. I can definitely see myself using it a lot more once baby #2 comes. And yes, the stroller straps are AMAZING. The inside and outside are both washable and wipe-able too, which is nice. 

image image
    imageimage
  • cafecreme said:

@drudolph11, I have this one in the Aztec print.

I feel like I haven't really used it all the much recently, just because DD is older and doesn't need to eat or be changed constantly, but it's definitely good to store snacks and diapers just in case. I leave it in my trunk. I can definitely see myself using it a lot more once baby #2 comes. And yes, the stroller straps are AMAZING. The inside and outside are both washable and wipe-able too, which is nice. 
    Lol i was just looking at the French stripe one on amazon cuz it was one of the suggestions while i was looking at the other one and i loved it. Right now I'm stuck on getting a Coach diaper bag but oh holy pricetag! lol so i have been looking at these as a more sensible option unless either Santa brings me one or i can actually bring myself to spend way way too much on a diaper bag lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @drudolph11, I have this one in the Aztec print.

Lol i was just looking at the French stripe one on amazon cuz it was one of the suggestions while i was looking at the other one and i loved it. Right now I'm stuck on getting a Coach diaper bag but oh holy pricetag! lol so i have been looking at these as a more sensible option unless either Santa brings me one or i can actually bring myself to spend way way too much on a diaper bag lol
    Yea, Skip Hop is a good alternative to the pricey Kate Spades and Coach's. If you still decide on a Coach, maybe you could look for a gently used one on Ebay, or Craigslist? Or, just wait out until they have a sale, or send you a coupon. I've gotten 20% off coupons from them before. 

image image
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"