October 2014 Moms
Options

WFD?

I'm making a grocery list for the weekend/early next week, and I need some dinner ideas. So far, I'm thinking pizza and chicken enchiladas will be on the menu. DH says please no soup (I made 2 soups and chili this week and he's souped out).

Give me some ideas, ladies!! :D
imageimage

Re: WFD?

• Options
    We're having homemade popcorn shrimp, potato and four cheese pierogies, and corn on the cob tonight.

Hey @Emerald27‌, I'll take all the soup your H doesn't want, I'd eat it everyday!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CNJ4EVA said:

We're having homemade popcorn shrimp, potato and four cheese pierogies, and corn on the cob tonight.

Hey @Emerald27‌, I'll take all the soup your H doesn't want, I'd eat it everyday!

The last two nights were creamy chicken and wild rice soup, chili before that, and before the chili we had ham and white bean soup. ;)
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Turkey tacos, chicken Cesar wraps, and honey chicken w/ rice
  • Options
    We are having meatball subs tonight. Easiest recipe ever. Can of cranberry jelly, bottle of chili sauce, and meatballs.
    January Snow Fail

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Pulled pork made in the slow cooker is a great Sunday dinner.

• Options
    Baked spaghetti mmmm I like Thai curry chicken
  • Options
    Sorry, just more soup here (minestrone).
  • Options
    For Christmas day we are doing a ham, loaded mashed potatoes, and green beans.  We start making Tamales on Tuesday so I'm sure we will have plenty of those this week as well since we are making about 20 dozen sets.

Because of all the tamale prep and holidays its going to be easy meals here. We have homemade beef stew in the freezer and probably sandwiches.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

For Christmas day we are doing a ham, loaded mashed potatoes, and green beans.  We start making Tamales on Tuesday so I'm sure we will have plenty of those this week as well since we are making about 20 dozen sets.

Because of all the tamale prep and holidays its going to be easy meals here. We have homemade beef stew in the freezer and probably sandwiches.

mmmmmm...tamales. Any special recipe?
    imageimage
  • Options
    @persephonerose‌ I am impressed with your tamale making skills! I tried to make them and gave bought them ever since.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    Tonight, Red Lobster.

We had homemade bacon cheeseburger pizza and brown sugar meatloaf. I will probably make peach ginger chicken with rice tomorrow or sunday.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Chicken enchiladas tonight and beef bolognese tomorrow. Just went shopping today.
  • Options
    Tonight someone is bringing over quesadillas. A little birthday get together for a friend. Plus chips, salsa, and guacamole. And wine.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    We had parmesan crusted chicken tonight.
    image  image
  • Options
    Lamb hotpot. :)
    What is that?  I love lamb but never know what to do with it!
  • Options
    Yesterday I made cajun chicken pasta. Delicious, but a calorie bomb! We made up for it tonight by having baked tilapia, wild rice, and broccoli. O:-)
  • Options

We had DHs Christmas party tonight. I had prime rib, mashed potatoes, chicken primavera, and a roll.. =P~ oh yeah, and three glasses of delicious riesling. ;)

Prime rib is my most favoritest favorite food of all time EVER. =P~
  • Options
    @Emerald27 Its MIL's family recipe. She learned from her grandmother. Its their tradition to make them every Christmas eve.

@DreadGamersWife DH's family is latino, so you pretty much have to be able to make a tamale if you want "in" lol :P   Once someone shows you the tricks it really is very easy.  It's just a lot of little steps that have to be done to make them turn out right though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I made stuffed peppers and veggie lasagna (I'm vegetarian) but he liked them as well (meat eater)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"