Trying to Get Pregnant

I've been doing my own 'reuse an HPT' experiment...

Well first please don't judge me I know the test said don't reuse and the other one is to not look at the dye test after ten minutes.

What got me to do this was the day before yesterday I took an HPT when I was 9DPO, the first test in the box came out invalid,there was no dye movement, just a blank background. The second test in the box came out negative.

So yesterday at 10DPO I retook the invalid test just because I was bored and it was first morning urine and the blue dye started pouring until got a very faint positive so i opened it out of boredom and got two lines. Later that day I got a new box took one it was negative.

Reused the negative got a faint positive with am urine lol.

Now im 11DPO, and I've got one test and 4 days until aunt flo comes. And im praying all my symptoms I've been having wasnt for nothing.

Baby dust please?

Re: I've been doing my own 'reuse an HPT' experiment...

• Loading the player...
  • Chick Fil A over here.  And a huge chocolate cookie with chocolate chips.  Yum.

OP, take your baby dust elsewhere.  That's a very thoughtless thing to say and no one here would wish it on anyone.
  • Remylove1011Remylove1011 member
    edited December 2014

I'm currently eating a cupcake. It's chocolate and yummy.

Edit.. yup

• WTF?! There is a reason for directions...follow them. Also, no to baby dust and blue dye tests...see PP as to why.
    Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• butlerfanbutlerfan member
    edited December 2014
    I'm guessing you didn't read the Newbie Blog...

That means she could follow directions and since we know she can't due to using a test more than once my guess would be no....lol.

Edit:can't spell....oops

Married: 6/11/05- TTC #1 since October 2014

• OP this is just wrong and nasty of so many levels. 
  • Has anyone else ever eaten Smashburger? That stuff is vom-inducing. I had a burger from there last week and the thing mooed at me. Disgusting. I think it's going to be Little Caesar's today.

As to the topic of this thread,

I love Smashburger!  I always have to ask them to cook it well done though.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • OP hasn't even been back to read any of the replies... time for a gif party?

Yes.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • I'm thinking Subway. There's not much to choose from in my town... and when I say not much to choose from I mean like 4 restaurants. What's your favorite thing from subway?

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• I'm thinking Subway. There's not much to choose from in my town... and when I say not much to choose from I mean like 4 restaurants. What's your favorite thing from subway?

@acurtin713‌ spicy italian on flatbread with banana peppers, black olives, green pepper, a little oil, and Chipotle southwest sauce. Delish!
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Joy2611 said:
     What's your favorite thing from subway?
    Leaving Subway.  That's my favorite thing.

The smell of one of their breads is like vomit to me.  It gets in my clothes and follows me for days.  Ewww.
    @Joy2611 yeahh sometimes their bread is overwhelming, especially if I stay to eat. 

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

@acurtin713‌ spicy italian on flatbread with banana peppers, black olives, green pepper, a little oil, and Chipotle southwest sauce. Delish!
    Oohhh that does sound yummy @nandaboob06

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

• acurtin713acurtin713 member
    edited December 2014
    PismoDuo said:
    I'm thinking Subway. There's not much to choose from in my town... and when I say not much to choose from I mean like 4 restaurants. What's your favorite thing from subway?
    I like the sweet onion chicken teriyaki with tons of veggies. Or the spicy italian with light mayo and tons of veggies.

But right now, the meatball and the cold cut combo are each $2 for a six-inch. So I'll probably end up getting one of those for lunch.

I've never tried the sweet onion chicken teriyaki, but I've always wanted to, just too chicken I guess lol. My all time fave is the chicken bacon and ranch with veggies and chipotle southwest sauce.

ETA: words

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Joy2611 said:
    hobbesgal said:
    hobbesgal said:
    I had salad for lunch. It was disappointing, as most salads are.
    I'll make you a non-dissappointing salad.  I could eat salads all day, everyday.
    Is it mostly eggs and bacon? If so, yes please.
    Eggs are gross.
    Yes, yes they are. Whenever I get a salad and it has eggs on it, I almost want to send the salad back.

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

• I just got a peppermint white mocha from Starbucks. Yum! I might cook up some rice and veggies but I honestly don't feel like it.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chad5285 said:
    Does anyone else here eat pretty much the same stuff every day? Like I eat the same thing for breakfast every day, lunch is one of three things, and dinner is one of four or five.

I am not picky at all and love to try new foods but once I find something I love I rarely switch.
    During the week, I eat the same breakfast; oatmeal with half almond milk/water, cinnamon and either dried cherries or a tablespoon of some sort of preserves.  Lunch consists of whatever we had for dinner the night before.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"