Baby Names
Options

Girl Names Poll

I'm leaning towards Skylar if we have a girl, but need some cute boy names that start with an S if we have second child, bc me and my husbands name start with an S.

Lauryn

Gabrielle

Skylar

Alyssa

Alana

Alaina

Re: Girl Names Poll

• Options
    Lauren!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options

Is confused.

If you are looking for an S name, why are all of the name on your list not S names?  Just for style reference?

Anyway

Samuel

Stephen

Sloane

Stellan

Seth

Silas

Sullivan

Soren

Sylvester

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    THanks for the comments! It was just a question to get feedback.
  • Options
    I like Gabrielle and Alyssa the most from your list. Not a big fan of Skylar.

Simon
    Samuel
    Sebastian
    Stephen
    Stefan
    Spencer
    Stuart
    Scott
    Samson
    Schuyler
    Silas
    Soren
    Sawyer
    Sean
    Seth

Some S girl name suggestions

Sophia/Sophie
    Savannah
    Sadie
    Samantha
    Samara
    Siobhan
    Sasha
    Scarlett
    Selena
    Shayla
    Sierra
    Shelby
    Simone
    Stella
    Summer
  • Options
    They are not all S names because we are undecided if we want to use all "S" names, so I listed the other names we had in mind.
  • Options
    My daughter's name is Gabrielle so I'm obviously partial to that. I love how she has a full name, but there are cute nicknames you can make from it (my daughter's nn is Gabby, but you could also use Brie or Elle).
  • Options
    Skylar is awful on a girl. I loathe it. Sloan is also horrible.

I'd stay away from the matching theme.

Suggestions:

Lauren
    Elena
    Ruby
    Elsa
    Clara
    Lisette

Sebastian
    Elias
    Henry
    Oliver
    Owen
    Samuel
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Options
    I like Lauren and Elena

• Options
    Lauren and Gabrielle
  • Options
    Silas. Stephen. Sean. Stuart. Sebastian. Samuel. Scott. Seth. Simon. Spencer. Shane. Shae. Sheldon. Solomon.
  • Options
    I would personally stay away from S names if my husband and I both had names beginning with S.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't do a theme just because you and YH have "S" names but if you insist...

Skylar does nothing for me but I like Lauren. Sonia, Stella, Sylvia, Sophia, Simone, Seraphina 

I know a Spencer & Sebastian, their mom picked out Silas if they have another boy.
  • Options
    Renisra+2 said:

I would just like to recommend one thing before I answer the rest here. Please, please, please if you choose Lauren, use the "e". The y is nothing but a hassle. It does not improve the name or change the name or make it more unique. Lauren is a fabulous name on its own, and doesn't need any special changes.

Moving on, I don't fully understand what you're asking for in your post, but of the names you listed, Lauren (with an E) is the best IMO, with Gabrielle next. I don't care for Skylar. It looks like a mess.

Agreed 100%. Lauren really needs to have the "e". Unnecessary y's just cause so much confusion.

Boy S names:
    Sebastian
    Shane
    Sean
    Scott
    Sawyer
  • Options
    scharle3 said:
    THanks for the comments! It was just a question to get feedback.
    And that is an answer that doesn't really address any of the follow-up questions that were asked of you. I think it makes sense people were confused about your original post. "S" names, or not? And are you looking for opinions on names for both sexes, or just for boys? And if you're NOT set on "S" names, would you like other suggestions for boys, too? Just saying, there is a lot of room for clarification here. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I don't mind Schuyler on a girl, but I prefer the proper spelling.  I've actually known several female Schuylers.

Of your other choices, I like Lauren and Alyssa, though I actually like Anissa better.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"