Pregnant after a Loss

~~~~ Friday ticker change 12/19 ~~~~

pblgepblge member
edited December 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss
It's always TGIF on this check-in! This is the thread for all PGaL ladies whose week ticker changes on Fridays. I am trying to update team and EDD every week, so take a look and make sure I have your information correct.  If your information is missing or wrong, I'll update!

If you are new to PgAL and your ticker changes on Friday...please hop right in! We'd love to have you!

I'm taking over this week for @ToriGirl2014, who has been having contractions (edit!) and may well be in L&D as I write. Come give us an update when you get a chance!!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD:

Updates:

How are you feeling?

Do you need T&P's for anything?

QOTW:  What are your holiday plans and what are you most excited about?

@chayshay1408 - Team Blue, EDD 12/19 - Just stalked you and it looks like you have news!! Come and tell us all about it!

@shell041783 - Team Green, EDD 12/26 - Almost to your due date! How are you doing?

@ToriGirl2014 - Team Pink, EDD 12/26 - Hope all is well with you! We'll be watching for your updates!

@taberbtb - Team Pink, EDD 1/30 – Have the cramps subsided? Did you get a chance to talk to your OB?

@22roses - Team Pink, EDD 3/27 - How are things going for you? Are you officially third tri now?

@chickinNH - Team Blue, EDD 4/17 - Hope all is well with you!

@pblge - Team Pink, EDD 4/17

@heathersf11 -  Team Blue, EDD 5/1 - Congrats on your great A/S and being team BLUE!!!

@kaynix21 - Team Blue, EDD 5/15 - Congrats on being team blue!!

@kj808 - Team BLUE, EDD 5/15 – Congrats again on your wonderful A/S and being team blue!

@Stinybean - Team TBD, EDD 6/12 - Welcome to the check-in! Hope you've been feeling okay.

@DenaMaree - Team TBD, EDD 7/3 – How's the nausea been? Hope it will ease soon.

@tigerlynx31413 - Team TBD, EDD 7/17 - How did your appointment go?

@smagglebit – Team TBD, EDD 7/17 - Hope you haven't had any spotting. Any more updates?

@kistyW13 - Team TBD, EDD 7/24 – ((hugs)) for your scary anniversaries. Has the Zofran been helping the nausea? How was your scan?

@scrang74 – Team TBD, EDD 8/7 – Hope the spotting has stopped!

@dawnstar898 - Team Green, EDD 8/21 - Welcome!

@mkfish31 - Team TBD, Edd 8/21 - Welcome!

**********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage

Re: ~~~~ Friday ticker change 12/19 ~~~~

• How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 12 weeks, plum, Jul 3

Updates: All seems to be going well. I did have one small bleed this week, but it was only a few times when I wiped and only on Tuesday evening.

How are you feeling? I do think the nausea is getting a bit better. It seems to arrive at around 6:00P and continue through going to bed. Yesterday I had a wild crazy day and didn't pay attention to how much water/liquids I was taking in. Last nights dinner came up (first time since starting zofran) and it was crazy thick. I gagged over how thick it was the entire time. I immediately realized I hadn't done well with liquids and blame that on the throwing up. Won't make the same mistake again!

Do you need T&P's for anything? We have our first trimester screening on Tuesday, any thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!

QOTW:  What are your holiday plans and what are you most excited about? We will celebrate Christmas with DH's family this year, I have NO interest in traveling!! I love Christmas foods (even more then Thanksgiving) and have been craving ham and biscochitto's!!

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• @pblge thanks for the check-in. No spotting. Things are looking good still. My next appointment is 12/30. Since my doctor wasn't able to find the heartbeat with his doppler last week, we're going to try his portable u/s. I'm really looking forward to that.

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 10 weeks/TB is being weird, but I think I'm a prune today/7-17-15

Updates: None. I'm still pregnant - no scary things have happened :)

How are you feeling? M/S is still sticking around, but mostly only in the late afternoon and evening. I've had a touch of indigestion the past couple of nights, and thankfully it hasn't been too unbearable. 

Emotionally I'm doing alright. Still working on getting into the Christmas spirit, which has actually been pretty difficult this year for both me and DH. Our first baby would have been due 1/16/15, and we'd been planning on giving each other mommy and daddy gifts. So it's a little bittersweet.

Do you need T&P's for anything? No, I'm good this week. I'm happy to give my T&P's to anyone else who needs them.

QOTW:  What are your holiday plans and what are you most excited about?  My family and in-laws all live really close. We're spending Christmas Eve with my MIL, siblings-in-law, and nieces and nephews. Christmas is spent at my parents' house, and is an all-day affair. We go out to a Chinese buffet for Christmas dinner. I'm doing holiday baking this weekend, and am actually looking forward to it.

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • @DenaMaree - Ugh, so sorry for last night! :-& That sounds awful! ((hugs)) GOOD LUCK on Tuesday!!

@kistyW13 - Yay for a great scan!Glad everything is looking good, but sorry for the nausea.

@smagglebit - So sorry for your upcoming due date. ((hugs)) The holidays can be so hard.

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 23 weeks! Fruit=grapefruit, although I just noticed that there's a month of fruit that are all the same size. WTF?!

Updates: Not much! Had a quick check-in and all was looking good on Monday. We're actually now considering switching doctors and hospitals based on the advice of our brand new doula. We'd love a natural hospital birth, which can be hard to achieve, and she thought our current team would likely be very unsupportive based on how they dodged some prior questions.

How are you feeling? Fine. :)

Do you need T&P's for anything? Nope, but I am here for others who need them!

We're headed to NC to stay with my DH's family, which should be fun. Then we're going to do a mini-baby moon in a cabin in Western NC, and I'm very excited about that. Hoping we get to do some good hiking! I think at this point I'm most excited about being done with all my grading--I had 600 pages of student final papers, and I'm on the home stretch!

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Hey ladies! I'm new and intro'ed a little over a week ago. My ticker changed today so hope you don't mind me joining you!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 5weeks, appleseed, 7/21/15

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. PGAL brain gets me every other day, but overall I am hopeful for this pregnancy.  I so want to start thinking of nursery ideas and maternity clothes, but i'm just not letting myself go to that happy place yet. I'm taking progesterone and baby aspirin this go round. I don't have a ton of symptoms yet but I know it is still early. 

Do you need T&P's for anything?  My husband and I decided that we would just elect to wait to get our first ultrasound. My OBGYN said she would be happy to do an ultrasound at 6 weeks, but we are going to wait until I'm almost 10 weeks. We have gone in for an early ultrasound the last two pregnancies around 6 weeks. Both showed the baby with a heart beat. I still ended up having a miscarriage before 8 weeks with both. With that history, I know it won't change anything with me going in early.  So I would love T&Ps that we will be able to mentally be ok with waiting longer to see our little one. 

QOTW:  What are your holiday plans and what are you most excited about?

We are going to christmas eve service and we usually go to my parents house afterwards to watch an old christmas classic like It's a Wonderful Life :) Christmas day we eat lunch with my husband's family and dinner with mine.  

Married since Dec 2010. TTC since Feb of 2014. 

**BFP#1 Feb 20th. EDD October 28th, 2014. MC March 20th (7.5 wks) D&C.

**BFP #2 May 22nd. EDD Feb 8th, 2015.   MC  July 1st, 2014 (6.5 weeks) D&C

Heard both babies heartbeats @6w3d, 122bpm and 100bpm. Will never forget that sound!

**BFP #3 EDD 8/21/15  Please, please be our rainbow!!

imageimage

• taberbtbtaberbtb member
    edited December 2014
    Hi ladies!! Thanks @pblge for taking over check-in!! I'm so jealous of your babymoon!! I desperately wanted one but DH just couldn't get away from our farm all fall and now I am too nervous to go very far from home!!

@smagglebit‌ (((hugs))) to you as you approach your EDD. I went through the same thing last year and the holidays were rough.

@kistyW13‌ congrats on a great scan!! I wish I had your problem and could avoid a few more sweets than I do. Somehow I just see them and then they are in my mouth.… :-/

@DenaMaree‌ ewwww…sorry that happened to you. I have been having bouts of acid reflux which makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Then the feeling of that actually makes me completely sick. What I'm trying to say is I feel your pain!!

@ToriGirl2014‌ so excited for you!! I can't wait for an update!!

Week/fruit/EDD: 34/butternut squash/ Jan 30

Updates: My cramping subsided so I decided not to worry about it until my appointment monday, unless it comes back. Also, we had our hospital tour Wednesday night!! While I love our hospital, and the new birthing suites I am so glad we will be there using a midwife. It just seems to take so much guess work out of when to come in, where to go, and who will be with helping us, etc. I feel so happy knowing we will be where we want with someone who knows us and our birth plan the whole time.

How are you feeling? Large, tired, the usual for this point. Although this heartburn and acid reflux and leave anytime. It's almost 24/7. I even wake up 2-3 times a night to pop a tums even though I sleep propped up to try to avoid it.

Any T&P's for anything? Just for a god appointment monday and good results from my last u/s three weeks ago. TBH I am not terribly worried or else I think they would have had us in sooner to discuss results but it's still always in the back of your mind.

QOTW: I love everything about the holidays, so even though we have nothing out of the ordinary planned I am just excited for all of it this year!!

ETA: my update!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Hi ladies! Thanks @pblge for the check-in!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 19 weeks, mango, May 15

Updates: None really this week. I'll see my OB again on Monday and i'm excited to see my little guy probably for the last time in a long time! 

How are you feeling?  Pretty good! I'm dealing with a cold right now which is annoying but I have good energy for most of the day, just get exhausted by night time. Sleeping is getting tougher. I love being able to feel baby move every day though. It's so amazing.

Do you need T&P's for anything? Not right now.

QOTW:  What are your holiday plans and what are you most excited about?

We will be having Christmas with my extended family on Sunday (sis is here from maui), dinner and gift exchange with friends on Monday, and then dinner on Christmas eve with DH's family. I'm most excited about being off from work and spending time with my kiddos!

May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • I guess I go here now!  Newly knocked up for the time being and I hope to stay that way :)

How far along are you?  5 weeks, apple seed I think, edd is August 21, 2014 and we will be team green all the way!

Updates:  Nothing really yet, first appointment is January 5th

How are you feeling?  No real nausea yet, boobs are sore, mild aches in my lower abdomen sometimes, pimples everywhere!  I'm so anxious.  All I can do is wait, both of my previous losses were MMCs with no signs, so I can't even take comfort in the fact that I have no signs of miscarrying.  Nor can I  take comfort in the fact that I have pregnancy symptoms either, because I did with my MMCs as well.  

Do you need T&P's for anything?  That this is my rainbow and I can make it to that appointment where I hear/see the heartbeat without going insane in the mean time!

Lots and lots of family.  Like so much I can't even figure out how to write it all out.  My DH's parents are both divorced and remarried so I essentially have 3 families including my own.   Essentially upstate New York on Monday, Connecticut Christmas Eve, Vermont Christmas morning, Massachusetts Christmas afternoon/night!  If I were to explain who and what everyone was, you would probably fall asleep before the end, so I'll just leave it at that!

Me 34 DH 31, Together since 2003, Married August 20, 2011,  TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 August 24, 2013! MMC discovered Oct. 3, 2013, D&C Oct. 4, 2013
    BFP #2 December 17, 2013! MMC discovered Jan. 28, 2014, D&C Jan. 30, 2014
    Testing done: male with complete Trisomy 16, not hereditary. Tested me for clotting disorders, all normal.
    Feb. 2014 all clear again to TTC!  Will start progesterone supplementation with the next BFP just in case.       Oct. 2014 more testing just because, thyroid and autoimmune panels = normal.  Diagnostic U/S = no abnormalities.  Will keep trying for 3-6 more months, doctor still optimistic!

BFP #3 December 11, 2014!  Beta #1 14DPO = 122.4 Beta #2 17DPO = 296.8 Please stick little one and be our Rainbow!

Perfect little heartbeat of 156 seen 1/7/15 :)

***Everybody Welcomed***  :)  

EDD 8/21/2015 Team Green!

IAmPregnant Tickerrainbows                

photo Multiple4_zps436a50cc.jpg photo April3_zps882432ab.jpg August 2 

August 2015 Siggy Challenge: Favorite mean girl from a movie or show:  Kathy Bates in "Misery"

• @pblge Thank you for the check-in and the welcome! I'm feeling pretty good and lucky for that.

How far along? Week, fruit, edd? I'm 15 weeks (& 1 day because I'm posting on Saturday), navel orange, 6/12/15.

Updates: (I don't know where to put this tiny rant) I want to be team green so badly, but everyone I talk to (other than my parents) tells me it is so much better to find out. Ahhhh leave me alone!

How are you feeling? I love that my energy is back. I finally feel normal again! Body-wise not so much, but mentally I do. It's so weird to feel my uterus pushed up, at least I think that's what it is!

No T&Ps needed add of now, Thank you :) I'm still feeling positive. I'm sure as my next appointment approaches that will change.

QOTW: My plans are to enjoy my two week break. This is definitely a perk of being a teacher :) even though you have to deal with crazy students before the break.

I am looking forward to going into Manhattan with my mom and visiting the Guggenheim museum. I've never been. And of course I'll be spending time with the rest of my family during Christmas eve and day.

@chayshay1408 and @ToriGirl2014‌ I hope you're both doing well and will be looking for your next posts!

@shell041783‌ I cannot even begin to imagine being where you are! How can this baby go from an orange to a watermelon! I hope you are doing everything to stay comfortable. Best wishes this week!

I will try my best to respond to you other wonderful ladies later. Have a great day!
  • 21 Weeks, 5/1/15, pomegranate

Sorry for the late post and run. I am in San Diego for the holidays, and am only able to do mobile bumping.
    Nothing new really this week. We got our genetic screening results back and everything looks normal. I'm a little under the weather. My kindergarten students finally succeeded in giving me a cold just in time for winter break. Does anyone know which kind of herbal or non caffeinated teas are okay to drink while pregnant?
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @heathersf11 - Sorry you're not feeling well! There's a lot of contradictory information out there about teas. Here are a couple of sites I tend to trust more:
    https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-health/herbal-tea/
    https://www.fitpregnancy.com/nutrition/prenatal-nutrition/tea-two
    My understanding is that most teas are probably okay if you only drink them sometimes, but I wouldn't drink any herb that has potential effects daily. Note that most teas also contain a blend of a lot of different things, so even mother-to-be teas will contain ingredients on the no-no list sometimes.

@stinybean - Stay strong with team green, if that's what you want! Hope you enjoy your winter break!

@dawnstar898 - Welcome and congratulations! I've added you to the list. Hope your travels go great!!

@kj808 - Hope the appt goes well on Monday and that your cold doesn't last long. Feel better soon!

@shell041783 - Ugh, sorry you're feeling so yucky! Hope this baby comes soon and that you get relief from the rib pain!

@taberbtb - Glad the cramping has subsided! I'm really glad we're fitting in this babymoon, too. Is there somewhere like an hour away that you and your DH could go for a weekend together? I hope your Monday appt is great!

@mkfish31 - Welcome and congratulations! You're very strong to wait until week 10 for an u/s, but I hear you that the early heartbeat doesn't reassure all that much if you've had a MMC. :( I added you to the list, but I think your EDD might be August 21?

• @pblge  Thanks for adding me! Yes, my EDD is 8/21/15. Same as @dawnstar898 , actually. :)
    Married since Dec 2010. TTC since Feb of 2014. 

**BFP#1 Feb 20th. EDD October 28th, 2014. MC March 20th (7.5 wks) D&C.

**BFP #2 May 22nd. EDD Feb 8th, 2015.   MC  July 1st, 2014 (6.5 weeks) D&C

Heard both babies heartbeats @6w3d, 122bpm and 100bpm. Will never forget that sound!

**BFP #3 EDD 8/21/15  Please, please be our rainbow!!

imageimage

• @toriGirl2014 - Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to hear the full story and see the pics!

• @mkfish31‌ congrats and welcome!! Your symptoms might pick up soon. I know once I had a couple weeks of progesterone in me they definitely did for me.

@shell041783‌ hope you are feeling better and your contractions start becoming more regular!! Come on out LO!!

@kj808‌ hope your appointment went well yesterday!!

@dawnstar898‌ so happy to see you on "this side"!! I will be keeping everything crossed that this is your take home baby!!

@stinybean‌ I agree with @pblge‌ - if you want to be team green then go for it!! Don't let anybody push you into finding out the sex unless you want to!

@heathersf11‌ congrats on great results from your screening!

@ToriGirl2014‌ congrats on your precious Jasmine! I love the name, btw. So happy to hear she arrived safely and can't wait for pics and the full story!! Enjoy your baby cuddles!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"