Stay at Home Moms

Adult games night

I'm having an adult games night, looking for suggestions for some new games. We are already got the game Things, and Heads up.

Re: Adult games night

• Another vote for Cards for Humanity. Always a great time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes to Cards against Humanity!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ^ Cards, Apples and Cranium are good.
  • FUN!! We always have game night and we love Domino's and Bunko best because they don't require a whole lot of thought and minimal participation if playing in a large group. ;)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I can't vouch for it yet since its a Christmas gift but I'm getting the best of tv and movies trivia. MH and I are complete nerds and love to quote movies and shows so I think it will be a lot of fun.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• For more concentration-needing games, rather than super social games, Pandemic or Settlers of Catan. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We like to play drunk pictionary... That game is a classic.
  • Yes, depends on whether there will be kids running around, infants to be fed, etc. but Pandemic is a good, slightly more complex game for a group of non-gamers as is Settlers of Catan, but these don't really work if you have to be up every 5 minutes.   I personally hate Apples to Apples and Cranium, as they just seem very superficially funny, bring out the annoying traits in your friends, and are not very interesting.  Scattergories and Balderdash are old goodies that work well if you do have a lot going on.  My personal favorite for just about any group is Taboo.
  • Settlers of Catan
    Kingsburg
    Survive
    Forbidden Island

• Telephone Pictionary is always fun. Everyone has a stack of paper that is the number of people. The first person writes on their first piece of paper. Then everyone passes and the next person draws on the next piece. Pass again and this time the person writes what the drawing is. Repeat process until the stacks are back to the original person. Hilarious and easy game!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we always like wits and wagers as a fun party game
  • We are big settlers of catan fans, coup is fun too. A card game that goes much faster than settlers. Cards against humanity is easy for a crowd and often very funny.
  • Taboo and catch phrase are fun and easy too! Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"