February 2015 Moms
Options

Working?

Is it acceptable to leave work early for the second day in a row because if severe back pain? I know my works guidelines and all that but I'm not sure if it just sounds bad you know?:( I'm 31 weeks and I've had back pain every since 18 weeks or so and now it's just unbearable. I've tried everything and the only thing the doctor can recommend is the chiro, which I can't even make and appointment to go to because I'm constantly working :( what so you guys think?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    I really cannot answer that. It depends on your job, responsibilities, company culture, and how you want to be perceived.
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I say yes it's acceptable, but if it happens again I would get a doctors note stating you have back pain and may need an adjusted work schedule.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I came in to work yesterday in horrible back pain. I was in tears. Yesterday and today I am icing my back in my office. I work for a school, and we get out at 3. It's easier for me to have later PM appts. No one can really answer that question for you. Only you know your job and how they will react to you leaving. I know it sucks. Can you do an appt during your lunch hour? I hope you feel better. I know back pain sucks.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"