Parenting
Options

I miss you guys

I feel like I only get to read 3 or for pages of a thread and then BAM life happens and I don't even get to play.
Sammie has shifted to a more demanding lil child and I can't tell her to "go play" so I can bump/FB/read, it makes me feel like a POS mom, so I have kinda stopped all that for a few weeks.
Hey guess what! I went to the company Christmas party (Ghirardelli does it right, we ended up needing to book a room at the hotel that night) and I WON AN IPAD!!!! are you kidding me?! I felt kinda bad only being there 6 months and part time but everyone said I should take my win so I DID.
My 40th birthday party was the best night SO put so much effort, time and money into giving me a night with tons of people and food and drinks, unfortunately I was still hungover from the night before, I dd'd so everyone else could drink all night :)
Now I am getting sick and sucking down Theraflu in an attempt to shoo tit all to the curb, hope it works
Thanks for reading my dear Diary, I just wanted to get back in the loop if I can
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I miss you guys

• Options
    I hear ya. Life is crazy lately and it's hard to get involved in the long threads.
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you today!  (In a non-creepy way... my mom sent us Ghirardelli chocolates for Christmas, which led me to wonder what kind of Christmas gift they give you guys, like do they send you home with product?  If so, lucky bastards.)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was just thinking about you today!  (In a non-creepy way... my mom sent us Ghirardelli chocolates for Christmas, which led me to wonder what kind of Christmas gift they give you guys, like do they send you home with product?  If so, lucky bastards.)

I got a visa gift card. But I have full access to all chocolate
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"