November 2014 Moms

What size is your baby in?

I went to lunch with a friend today and this convo came up.
So...just for fun...
( & bc I'm the bored mom up nursing ;) )

How old is your lo?
How big were they at birth?
What size are they in now?

Re: What size is your baby in?

• How old is your lo? 6weeks
    How big were they at birth? 9lbs 21.5inches
    What size are they in now? 0-3months, Size 1 diapers
  • lovingaddilovingaddi member
    edited December 2014
    How old?: 5 weeks old (approx 10 lbs 8 oz!)
    How big at birth? 8 lbs, 9 oz & 21 inches
    What size? 0-3/3 month clothing (since 3-3 1/2 weeks)..although we seem to be pushing 6 month sleepers very soon because of her length!
  • Loading the player...
  • How old is LO? 6 weeks 2 days How big were they at birth? 8lbs 2oz, 21 inches long What size are they in now? 0-3 month but if it is a sleeper with feet it's 3 months
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• -6 weeks
    -8.12/20.5 now up to 10.2 as of a week ago
    -0-3 and size 1 diapers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO will be 6 weeks on Saturday. He was 9 lbs 10 oz at birth and 22.75 inches. He is now approximately11.5 lbs.

He wears a size 1 diaper (has since birth) and mostly 3 month clothes - but this is very inconsistent. We were given a 6 month outfit that looks comparable to a lot of NB sized clothes! And even within the same brand there are inconsistencies. 3 month Carters onesies are almost too small on LO but their sleepers are a little bit big.

• My LO is 5 weeks old. 9lbs 4 oz and 21.5in at birth. He weighs about 12.5 now and he is out growing 3month now and wears 6mth sleepers.
  • 5 weeks, 1 day old
    5lbs 15 oz at birth, 18 inches
    6lbs 5oz last week
    She's been in newborn sized clothing and diapers from day 1 and looks like she'll be staying in them for a while. At least they fit a little better now, but still a bit big for her.

My little peanut seems to be the smallest one so far! I hope she catches up soon, she has tons of 0-3 month & 3-6 month clothing that is so cute and I want her to be wearing!
  • 8 weeks, 1 day

10lbs, 10 oz at birth, 12lb, 4 oz now.  21.5" at birth, I think she's 22.5ish now, hard to get a length on her with her casts.

She's been in 3 month clothes since day 1 and some onesies are getting a little short. 

Size 1 diapers.

• 6 weeks. 8 pounds 7 oz. and he is wearing 0 to 3 months!
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • She will be 4 weeks on Saturday. She was 7 pounds 8 oz at birth and is 9 pounds now. Just recently sized out of newborn so we are in 0-3.

I hate how much stuff shrinks though. I think baby clothes should be preshrunk. Carter's shrinks so bad!
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • abbyfulabbyful member
    edited December 2014
    1 month old today!
    6 lbs 14 oz & 20" at birth.
    Size 3m clothes.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How old is your lo? 2 weeks, 2 days
    How big were they at birth? 9lbs 13oz, 21 inches long
    What size are they in now? NB onsies fit, but the long sleeve ones are short on him. Sleepers and pants are 0-3. He's in size one diapers and has been since he came out. Newborn diapers were wayyy to tight for his chubby legs.
  • How old is your lo? 6 weeks tomorrow
    How big were they at birth? 7lb 5oz
    What size are they in now? 0-3m, size 1 diapers
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is 4 weeks old today; he was 10 lbs, 2 oz and 21 inches long at birth; I don't know his size or weight now (he hasn't been since his 2 week appointment) but 3 month clothes are getting snug and he's in size 2 diapers. He eats a lot. Lol! :-)

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 4 weeks today!
    7lb6oz at birth
    Still newborn but sleepers are getting snug and already moved to size 1 diapers whicb is surprising to me ... weight 8lb10oz on Tuesday

• 6 weeks tomorrow
    Born at 7 lbs 13.5 oz & 21.5 in
    At her 4wk appt she was 9 lbs 8 oz & 21.75 in

Can still fit newborn onesies, but also wears 0-3, pants definitely newborn only. Sleepers either 0-3 or 3m due to length. In size 1 diapers now for 2 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Our daughter is 5 weeks old. She weighed 6 lbs 3 ozs at birth and is now rocking all of 7 lbs 13 ozs. She was 19 inches long at birth and is now 20.5 inches. She remains in newborn clothes and diapers.
  • How old is your lo? 7w 6d
    How big were they at birth? 5 lb 9 oz, 19 inches. Won't check weight again until 2 month visit. Last checked at 3 weeks old.
    What size are they in now? Still wearing newborn clothes and diapers. Some 0-3 sleepers.

• How old is your lo? 4w1d

How big were they at birth? 7.11lbs , started in 0-3, and size one diapers.

What size are they in now? Probably around 10 lbs now, started to out grow some 0-3, is up to size two diapers. When we CD a lot of the 0-3 barely fits.
  • 5 weeks 3 days

7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long

Now 0-3 months, so glad because she has so many cute clothes to wear and is 9 lbs 10 oz. 22 inches long

Weight/length at birth: 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5" at birth

We just transitioned to 0-3 mo. clothes in the last week, but we CD, so DS has a big ole fluffy butt. We are starting to try out some of the one size diapers, but DS still has skinny legs, so it will be a while before those fit him well. He outgrew the NB clothes in length before he outgrew them in weight. I'm not sure what he weighs now, but he's definitely filling out.

image      image

• How old is your lo? 8 weeks 1 day

How big were they at birth? 9 pounds 7 oz, 21.5 inches

What size are they in now? I'm not sure how much she weighs now, but she's in 0-3 month, and 3 month clothes. They're getting snug so she will be moving up soon. She's still in size 1 diapers, but they are getting snug as well
  • Cam is 7 weeks, was 8 lbs at birth, a whopping 12 lbs 6 oz now, and he's in 3m onesies, 6m pants (3m with a pronounced muffin top).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How old is your LO? 2 weeks today!
    How big were they at birth? 9 lbs. 8 oz., 21 in.
    What size are they in now? 0-3 onesies and sleepers and NB diapers. He is now 10 lbs. 1 oz., and 22.5 in.

• How old is your lo? 5 weeks today!
    How big were they at birth? 7lb 11.8oz 21.26in at birth... he is 10lb 10oz 22.5in now
    What size are they in now? 0-3 month clothing and size 1 diapers
  • DS is 5 weeks and 5 days today

He weighed 7lbs 11oz at birth and at his check up on Wednesday he weighed just shy of 12lbs (he is a great eater).

He has just moved out of newborn clothes and into 0-3, 3 month clothes. Some of his newborn sleepers still fit but are snug.

Am I the only one that is sad that it's time to pack away his tiny newborn clothes? DH thinks I am crazy for being sad lol.
  • LO is 8.12lbs now. 21 inches
    Born: 7.6lbs 20in but dropped to 6.10lbs after birth

She's 4wks now and still in NB..I'm hoping she will be in 0-3 soon bc I have a whole closet full!

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• She was 8lbs 2.5oz at birth, up to 8lbs 14.5oz at two weeks. She's now four weeks and still in NB, but they won't last much longer. Size 2 diapers because my baby has a booty.

Pregnancy Ticker

• 6 weeks
    8lb 13 oz 21 1/2 in at birth.
    Now wearing 0-3 pretty snug at 12lb 5oz
  • edited December 2014
    How old is your lo? 6w, 3d 

How big were they at birth? 6lbs, 1oz. On Wednesday she was 8lbs, 5oz. 

What size are they in now? She's still in newborn for the most part. She's grown out of some NB (Gerber seems to run small) but all of her 0-3 (and some NB!) are still too big on her. We have about 5 NB diapers left that we will use before the switch to size 1.

• 7 weeks old, 19.5 in and 8 lbs. 2 oz at birth.
    Now wearing 0-3 mo.

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Mine LOs will be 16 weeks on Sunday (adjusted to 6 weeks)

Nathan was 3lbs 12oz, 16in and Aria was 3lbs 14oz 16.5in - now Nathan is about 11.5lbs and 23ish inches, Aria is close to 11lbs and about 22in

I just moved Nathan up to 6 months in most of his onesies and sleepers (for length)... And Aria is still in 3 months but I think might be out of them by the end of next week at the latest

Both are in size 2 diapers
  • She is 6 weeks old. Was 5 pounds, 12 ounces at birth and 17.5 inches (just a little too long for the premie clothes and newborn size swallowed her at birth). She was 7.5 pounds at check up two days ago. She is still in newborn or 0-3 clothes. Stuff is still a little big on her but she is quickly growing and we are making it work.
  • How old is your lo? 5w 1d
    How big were they at birth? 6lbs 9oz
    What size are they in now? Nb,
    Some 0-3, size 1 diapers
  • -little one is 2 weeks old
    - weighed 10 lbs 5 oz at birth
    - he can fit in 0-3 month clothes still but some hand me down 3 mo sizes fit. He has totally outgrown newborn lol

I find it so crazy how babes that are weeks older than my little guy still weigh so much less than him. Blows my mind! My other 2 kiddos were 7 pounders so having a larger baby this time around is so crazy to me :p
  • How old is your lo? 3 weeks yesterday
    How big were they at birth? 10 lbs 6 oz
    What size are they in now? 0-3 months but not for much longer
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 7w4d, weighed 7lbs 13 oz & 21 inches at birth. Now weighs just over 14 pounds im guessing (he was 12lbs 13 oz at last visit 2 weeks ago). Still in 0-3 tops (depending on brand he's also worn some 3-6) and pants although can fit if some 6m pants as well. Sleepers are gonna change to 3-6m after Christmas as he's outgrowing them in length. (trying to get our use out of his Christmas jammies)
    Size 1-2 Kirkland diapers.

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• She is a month old (5 weeks Monday) & weighed 7-7 at birth. No idea what she is right now! She is still wearing newborn clothes, but can wear some 0-3 onesies. 0-3 pants & sleepers are still pretty big on her. I predict she will outgrow her newborn within the next couple weeks though, because she's starting to fill them out pretty well!?:)

This is her on Wednesday in a NB outfit. You can see there's not much room to grow any more! ;)
  • How old is your lo? - 6 weeks, 2 days
    How big were they at birth? 7 lbs, 6 oz
    What size are they in now? 0-3 month clothes, size 1 diapers.
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"