October 2014 Moms
Options

Favorite "Talking" Spot

I have noticed that my lo loves to start "talking" to me and/or my DH when we have him on the changing table.  It got me thinking if this is common or does my little man just really appreciate a clean booty!

Where is your lo's favorite place to tell you what is on their mind?

Re: Favorite "Talking" Spot

• Options
    DD loves talking to me on her changing table too!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD talks soooo much on the changing table and also in the bed when she first wakes up.

Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves her changing table too. :)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    The footrest part of the recliner.  I put it up, and sit with my feet down on each side, and he lays on the footrest.  He gets super chatty.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DD's favorite spot is on the bed in our spare room, it is where we change her when we are on the main floor (essentially her alternate changing table) .  She loves to stare up at the ceiling fan and the light and talk/laugh. 

View Full Size Image
  • Options

Usually when he's having nekked time (after he's been changed and we leave him in his diaper so he can kick) and when he's facing us - like when DH holds him upright where they are facing each other or in his RNP. I guess ANB just talks a lot.

This exactly. DD loves talking while naked too!
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    C loves to talk to the animals on her bouncer seat mobile, the hippo toy on her baby gym and to me when we are in the recliner with my legs propped up (so she is seated, leaning against my legs, and facing me)

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    The Screamer is very vocal and not picky about where he chooses to chatter. He does sometimes calm down on the changing table, though. We have a red horse on its railing at which he likes to look.
  • Options
    The changing table is my DS's favorite chatter & smile venue too!  I spend about 15 minutes making ridiculous noises near his face and get so excited to see his little smile and hear his funny sounds.  
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • Options
    DS loves bring propped up in the Boppy facing me on the couch
  • Options
    Usually he talks to me the most right after waking up in the morning. We stay in bed for awhile chatting most mornings.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    Changing table or activity mat.  Though on the activity mat he's just talking to the baby in the mirror.

Oh, and when he's laying on the table at the pedi. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Changing table! Doesn't matter clothes or not!! So funny. I wonder why it is so popular with babies.

• Options
    erawka said:

Also the changing table. But she also loves lying on our bed and looking towards the window. Not out the window, but at the curtains (which are usually closed). She saves her biggest smiles and coos for those elfing curtains. I think she likes them so much because I always place her that way before feeding her.

My dd loves curtains too. All curtains!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options

She loves her playmat and the exam table at the pediatrician's office. She also chit chats when she faces us.

FFTC: we don't have a changing table. We change diapers on the floor in her room or on the couch with a blanket under her downstairs. My sister was supposed to hand down her old changing table 6 months ago. It never happened. She lives 2 blocks away.

My husband crafted ours since he liked the function of the bassinet at the hospital.
  • Options

She loves her playmat and the exam table at the pediatrician's office. She also chit chats when she faces us.

FFTC: we don't have a changing table. We change diapers on the floor in her room or on the couch with a blanket under her downstairs. My sister was supposed to hand down her old changing table 6 months ago. It never happened. She lives 2 blocks away.

We got 2 PNPs so we travel with one and use the other as a changing station. It's currently storing our diaper stash as well.

DD is most talkative while being changed as well, she always smiles and coos after we powder her bum :)

She also loves talking to me while laying in the boppy on my lap or anywhere else with a similar proximity to my face.

• Options
    Syllessa said:

The footrest part of the recliner.  I put it up, and sit with my feet down on each side, and he lays on the footrest.  He gets super chatty.

Same here, but mine is a movable ottoman. I lay him on it as I sit on the edge of the couch. He's all smiles and coos! Changing table too :)
  • Options
    Laying on her back on the floor! She loves laying there on a blanket or her activity may while we do bicycle rides and sit ups with her. On her belly, not so much.

• Options
    pushgal84pushgal84 member
    edited December 2014
    Changing table as well! I swear it takes forever to get through a diaper change these days because he's such a great conversationalist. Pretty chatty on the play mat too. It's especially sweet seeing him get excited when DH comes home. He loves talking to his daddy. Apparently mom is boring :-q

• Options
    Dad used to love the changing table, but now she loves sitting against my legs and staring at me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"