High-Risk Pregnancy

How Accurate was your FFN?

I'm considered a high risk pregnancy, and today had my 5th and last FFN. I was wondering after getting a positive how long did it take for you to go into labor. 
I get my results tomorrow but the wait is such a nail biter. I think i am especially nervous because I am 33 weeks and with my 1st pregnancy my water broke at 33 weeks and 4 days, I delivered my son at exactly 34 weeks. So needless to say I'm a little on edge. 

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences! 

Re: How Accurate was your FFN?

• I had 3 FFNs (at least). The last one, at 26w, was positive (at which point I was put on MBR). I ruptured two weeks later, and then delivered a few days after that, at 29w.

As I'm sure you know, a negative test is FAR more accurate at predicting that you WON'T go into labor than a positive test is at predicting you WILL go into actual labor.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had mine 2.5w ago and I'm still pregnant. Things are starting I think but I'm still at home.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mmooki said:
    I had mine 2.5w ago and I'm still pregnant. Things are starting I think but I'm still at home.
    Best of luck! My test was positive so just started on the steroids for the lungs. Needless to say I'm pretty nervous
  • I have two negative FFNs, so I'm not of much help there. I had a negative at 33w and went into labor at 36w with DS2.

Again, like a pp said, a positive test is much less reliable than a negative one. Take it easy, and hopefully you can keep that baby cooking for a few more weeks!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"