Central Florida Babies
Options

*12/18 Central FL Mamas Check-In*

edited December 2014 in Central Florida Babies
@vineheart137
(any Newbies, come on in and add your EDD to your post)
  • Feel free to post any updates
  • bump pics or sonograms welcome
  • Christmas Cards, cookie recipes, whatever! 
  • next appt. or milestones are also welcome

For fun-- silly hormonal pg ladies, what has made you cry recently?

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *12/18 Central FL Mamas Check-In*

• Options
    I cried this week because I had an appt and they didn't do a songram. I wanted to see my daughter.

I cried last week from How to Train Your Dragon 2.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I made these tonight. Christmas tree meringue cookies. I LOVE meringue!image I'm also waiting for sugar cookie dough to finish chilling so I can hopefully have some cut out to decorate with my nephew tomorrow.
    Random christmas crap: finished two mesh wreaths for my family's white elephant party tomorrow. Didn't come out too shabby for a first timer.
    Milestones:
    I gained 4 lbs! Yes it's a big deal to me. Not trying to gloat or anything. I lost a pound each visit for a couple months. Have no idea why. I didn't have MS (yes I know I'm super lucky) and are til I was full so I don't know. And last month I gained nothing not lost so went in yesterday and dr was like finally. Actually measuring my bump now so that's exciting. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow. Which means the oh so exciting glucose test. Ugh.
    For fun-- silly hormonal pg ladies, what has made you cry recently?
    I was watching YouTube videos of Straight No Chaser (if you don't know them... Acepella group look up 12 days of Christmas (best version ever), Christmas cancan and who spiked the egg nog. Great Christmas songs) and they had one where the dad surprised his daughters at one of the groups concerts. They thought he was still overseas but he came home for two weeks leave. Yeah I cried.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those meringues are adorable! Googling the you tubes when i get home...

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cwiceangelcwiceangel member
    edited December 2014
    I'll look for the pintrest link and post it when I'm not mobile because it's a pain in the ass.
    Edit: the link posting not the meringue. They're actually pretty easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My favorite gift that DH and I gave this year was to my MIL. Her mom passed away this year so we decided to make a couple of her mom's holiday dessert recipes. We surprised my MIL with her mom's gum drop cookies and persimmon pudding. She cried when she saw what we made and loved her gift.

What has made me cry recently? My husband and I "arguing" about laundry. He had folded up sheets just sitting on the couch, and the dogs got little grass seeds all over them. I joked that he was going to have to wash them again and he was like no you're going to have to, then told me I needed to have put them up in the first place. Anyways, it was dumb but I was so pissed and eventually bawled my eyes out. On a positive note, I was so mad I cleaned my kitchen lol.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All! I just found out I'm expecting last week, just two days before Christmas -- talk about a Christmas surprise for DH and I!  This will be our second child. DD is 18 months old.  Our EDD for Baby #2 is August 23. I'm looking forward to my first OB appointment on January 13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"