April 2015 Moms

Your registry

What's the number one thing you're hoping to receive from your registry if you have one/plan to have one? And do you think you'll get a bunch of baby gear for Christmas? This is our first and while I'm not crazy about having a shower for myself I know one is being planned for us. We're hoping that if we get only one thing it will be money towards the travel system of our dreams (Orbit Baby G3.)

Re: Your registry

• This has been discussed about 63 times already.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• ally3242 said:

This has been discussed about 63 times already.

With yesterday being the most recent, just scroll down a little OP and you will find it! There's some really good advice just on that thread alone from the other mommies!
  • Loading the player...
  • ;)
    Just agreeing with PP's
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'll search. I wasn't looking for advice, just wanted to have a group chit chat.
  • Registry's are stressful I think. After tons of research I made one for my shower next month and Im hoping for the mini crib and stroller the most. My husband and I have a studio so we short on space. I registered on amazon because they have a great selection of stuff and organic baby goods . also they sell IKEA goodies.
  • I created a registry and I've honestly been buying all the big items myself. I hate the idea of waiting for someone to possibly get me something, especially when I've seen so many great sales and I don't feel like anyone else should provide for my child. At this point the only big item I want that I haven't purchased is the graco soothing system. It's a 3-in-1 swing, bassinet, and bouncer but I'm 99% sure it will be purchased before my shower. After that there isn't too much that I'll be really excited for besides diapers.

• snegde said:

I haven't made a registry and the thought of making one gives me a panic attack.

I felt this way about an online registry. Going into a physical store and therefore having a limited amount of merchandise to choose from helped.

I found the checklist and access to reviews helpful compared to when I was a FTM and didn't know what the hell I was doing in the store. I was so unprepared!
  • I've had it with the Target registry online. I've been trying for two weeks to login and update my registry and it just kicks me back to the sign-in screen. Doesn't say anything is incorrect, just acts like I didn't type anything. It's infuriating. Customer Service was zero help, just a glitch in their system right now apparently...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kitc101 said:
    I've had it with the Target registry online. I've been trying for two weeks to login and update my registry and it just kicks me back to the sign-in screen. Doesn't say anything is incorrect, just acts like I didn't type anything. It's infuriating. Customer Service was zero help, just a glitch in their system right now apparently...
    I had this same issue.  Delete your cookies and it should go away.  Frustrating, I know.
    January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Scarlettg said:
    kitc101 said:
    I've had it with the Target registry online. I've been trying for two weeks to login and update my registry and it just kicks me back to the sign-in screen. Doesn't say anything is incorrect, just acts like I didn't type anything. It's infuriating. Customer Service was zero help, just a glitch in their system right now apparently...
    I had this same issue.  Delete your cookies and it should go away.  Frustrating, I know.
    Ditto that ^ or switch browsers.  Even after deleting cookies I still had trouble so I switched back to Safari just for Target and it works.   
  • BRU gave me a checklist when I went to the registry desk which was pretty helpful.  I definitely recommend the baby bargains book.  That really made it much easier.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• kitc101 said:
    The Target website is always glitchy
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Every time I get on and add something to my registry online, I go back and delete it and add something different. For example I thought I wanted this cute nautical pack and play, car seat and stroller set but then I realized it would be much smarter to get a neutral one for future children. I'm just in a tizzy about the whole thing really. Also I want to register at our local children's store but don't know exactly where else to register.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"