LGBT Parenting

PIP Thursday!

It's the most wonderful time of the year... to show us pics of your family, LOs, fur babies, holiday crafts, or anything else that tickles your fancy!

So post those pics here -- can't wait to see! :) 

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********

Re: PIP Thursday!

• Loading the player...
  • JazibelJazibel member
    edited December 2014
    OMG Such cute pictures!!!  @KH826, @2Mamazinseattle & @redrockmama - we did our Christmas photo shoot this morning. Wow - that was intense trying to keep them both "still".  I'm super impressed with all of your professional looking photos!

A couple of pics from our trip to the Exploratorium with EV, our donor E and the kiddos. We see E a few times a year but this was the first time we hung out together intentionally. It was a lot of fun and made me extremely grateful for our situation. A few others from this week and our Christmas shoot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"