August 2014 Moms

UO time

2»

Re: UO time

• @lookame3639 I agree...I can't do that. Possibly part of the reason LO has been sleeping in her own room since the beginning.
  • Loading the player...
  • RoccoBabyKRoccoBabyK member
    edited December 2014
    I am with the not looking forward to Christmas group. I love it but this year it will be so stressful. I just want to celebrate at our house and enjoy the day but instead we will be making a 4 hr trip to H's family's house. Then two days later coming home and waking up the next morning and making another 4 hr trip the other direction. With a baby who hates their car seat and hates being passed around with a bunch of strangers in her face.

UO: I'm not extremely concerned with figuring out how to wean her from me holding her during naps. One day it will be last time she wants me to and that day is coming too fast.
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Bazi45 said:

Ok so i understand why it's done (baby is asleep, can't see far, won't remember ect) but I feel it's wrong to have an sort of sexual activity when baby is
    1) breastfeeding
    2) on the bed you are participating in sexual activity
    3) in the same room as the activity
    i feel if it's not ok to do it if the baby is a child (3 years, 5 years ect) then why is it OK to do it while baby is within the first year or birth?

I need clarification.  Do you mean sex whilst the baby is attached to your boob? Or no sex during the year or longer that one is breastfeeding? 

I am assuming she meant the former, and I can't imagine that is a UO. 

Sex/bj while baby is eating, on the bed or in the room with you. I could see the sex while baby is in the same room with you being an UO.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • I'm proud of us this Thursday :-)
  • PO:  In the realm of what companies spend money on---making all the trash cans/recycling bins on campus match should not take precedence over giving employees a raise.  

Who the eff cares if the garbage cans are different colors in every room.
    But...it looks pretty.
  • My UO: I miss my period. I've stopped making milk for over a month now and AF still hasn't shown up. I get occasional cramps around what would be my flow days but no flow. I'm not complaining but I figured it would have happened by now.
    x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have a crap napper who becomes a crankypants by 5-6 pm because he is overtired. He sleeps well at night with one wakeup. If I tell anyone they say, "he sleeps good at night, that's all that matters."
    My UO is I would gladly take another wakeup if he would actually nap with me or at daycare. I feel bad for him because I don't think he is well rested.
  • Ugh. I thought of an awesome UO on like Tuesday and now I don't have a clue what it was. =(

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Regarding the Duggars. The issue I see with such firm religious values is their children feeling they can't come out if they are gay/bi/transgendered. I see them hiding it for as long as possible an attempting to deny who they are for as long as possible. If one does eventually comes out i could see part or all of the family shunning them
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • loislayn said:

I don't think wonder weeks, leaps, etc are a thing. Babies are finnicky assholes. Every day is a crapshoot.

I'm there. My kid acts nothing like it describes. He just goes through crappy phases. I had the app but deleted it.

• @yoginikiki, my whole life my dad has always said "chicken butt!" if someone says "guess what"! I have never heard anyone else say it.  I will love you forever now.

Also, after Guess-what-chicken-butt comes: Why? Cow pie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @yoginikiki, my whole life my dad has always said "chicken butt!" if someone says "guess what"! I have never heard anyone else say it.  I will love you forever now.

Also, after Guess-what-chicken-butt comes: Why? Cow pie!
    Really?! That's something my dad always said/says too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"