July 2013 Moms

UO

Re: UO

• Loading the player...
  • Toes should not be separated!!!!!!!
    I can not find a single pair of shoes that doesn't cram my toes together and cause them to blister because they rub together EXCEPT shoes that separate the toes. Maybe if I wore toe socks with my regular tennis shoes? I've gone up a size, tried all brands, etc. I can wear my five fingers for miles and my feet feel great when I'm done. They also help my balance, so I'm less of a clumsy fool.  :\">
  • Calculus was never my favorite subject in school.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• haddocky said:

Can't remember who said they didn't like Christmas smells, but the winter candle I have burning in my office right now smells amazing. It smells like a snow covered pine tree and I love it!

That's me, death to pine!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• You and Haddock have very similar taste in cars @valstulas. He'll be getting a Cozy Coupe for Christmas. 
  • Well I guess we aren't getting that IP ban I was hoping for. 

Cshum, I've wondered about all of those things. I'm not even sure if her two oldest are actually real. You can't believe a single thing she said. There were some things that were straight up google-able and nowhere to be found. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • The UO I was thinking about last night was that I don't think it's worth buying toddler clothes at the gap unless you have a coupon. Does anyone ever pay full price for that stuff? I get a coupon every other day.
    Just don't tell my MIL, OK??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • econmama said:

chiboo9 said:

econmama said:

valstulas said:

In all fairness, I will say that I just got an apology.

So she's reading along?

:-h
    Also, how? I'm not tech savvy at all, but an IP ban means you can't access from any of your personal electronic devices from home, right? Or is she at the local library lurking?
    Do we know it was an IP ban?
    I just assumed it was an "IP-bannable" incident. Perhaps not.
  • econmama said:
    When you lie about the spelling of your kids' names, I refuse to believe anything else you say is the truth.
    Whoa... this happened... 

Non UO... I'm not sad she's gone.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"