July 2013 Moms
Options

UO

I know. I know.

It's early, especially for you WCers (West Coasters).

Whatevs. I actually have a good one.

I'm listening to Serial.

I think Adnan did it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: UO

• Options

he had to have been involved somehow, right?

• Options
    I think most movies are dumb and boring.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lelo2006 said:

I think most movies are dumb and boring.

At the least they are so predictable

• Options

I think toe socks should be sold in a lot more stores. Loooove toe socks.

I disagree. Friendship over!

JAYKAY. You are awesome.

• Options

@valstulas i'm gonna facebook you so we can talk about serial.

reading that January thread just annoyed me on many levels.

• Options
    @amparo1981I LOVE toesocks!! So glad someone else does, too :D
    @missymr Yuck. The only mint chocolate anything I like are those Andes chocolates.
    @PrimRoseMama Right??? My mom loves cinnamon anything and it burns my nose and makes me nauseous. And the spruce scented things just remind me of how spruce trees make me stop breathing :/

Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

@maryannespier‌ The only thing I ever bought at babygap was socks for Ava and they are awesome. They were 5/$10. I think the rest of their clothes are too expensive.

G has some clothes from the Gap but mostly clearance rack or sale/coupon. I just can't imagine paying full price.
    I hate paying full price for anything. You best believe I'm googling for a coupon. Baby gap is ridiculously priced. I think Carter's is fine qua lie and it's 1/2 the price.
  • Options
    I don't shop Gap.  Old Navy is cheaply made, I don't shop there either.

It's been a long time.  I don't have an opinion yet.  I'm sure I'll get one based on the others. 

I also agree with MAS that pulling the movie was stupid. 

hmmm... I'll be back.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I can count on one hand the number of times I have bought new clothes for my boys. Everything else is used.
    I am going to have to start soon though. They older they get the more they wear stuff out, and it gets really had to find good used stuff.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I can count on one hand the number of times I have bought new clothes for my boys. Everything else is used. I am going to have to start soon though. They older they get the more they wear stuff out, and it gets really had to find good used stuff.
    Same.  Usually anything that is new is from the grandparents.  I shop consignment sales for DS, but I am starting to notice that the selection is limited the bigger the size.  
  • Options
    ramy3 said:
    I love H&M too @amparo1981‌ That's the only place I bought DS's clothes when we were in Germany. We don't have one where we live now and it makes me sad.
    Online! We have one in Boston but I don't "go" shopping anymore, really. They have free shipping coupons ever so often.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    @haddocky  DS loves Doc, so do I :) 
  • Options
    I am embarrassed by my mom's exceedingly overpriced version of snow pants she bought for S. They are very nice but like technical ski pants from a fancy department store.

She asked what he needed and I said snow pants. Last pair was like $10 at Sears and lasted 2-3 years. This pair I'm guessing like $50.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"