February 2015 Moms

All the posts on every third trimester message board...

reneamac313reneamac313 member
edited December 2014 in February 2015 Moms
This is great. Either we have avoided this, for the most part, or it's about to start. Let's hope it's not the latter.

https://the-toast.net/2014/12/17/third-trimester-message-board-posts/

Re: All the posts on every third trimester message board...

• I think we've seen all of these at least once, but maybe not to the degree it shows.  It was very entertaining though (and now I fear the next two months).
  • chickyclgchickyclg member
    edited December 2014
    We have covered a lot of those topics at some point! LOL.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I do feel like a lot of them have been covered but definitely not to that extent!
  • Haha I read this today, too! Hopefully we never see #11

If we see #11 I think I'll vomit. Let's not be like other BMB.
    X_X
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Oh my! I'm over here just rolling. If our board turns into this I'm gonna need popcorn! =))
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • I feel like we might actually be able to add a few.
  • Ahhhhhhhh I am freaking dying these are too beautiful XD

I especially loved #5

Still trying to hold in pee XD lmfao
  • This was a perfect read for my procrastinating self this morning.
    ::drinks all the coffee::
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm laughing hysterically at #6!!!
  • any of those with pic, just make me cringe

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Part of me feels like there should be separate birth clubs for first time moms vs mothers with other children. I get that you've been through this so a lot of questions sound dumb to you, and some are but no thanks to making people feel bad about even asking.
  • reneamac313reneamac313 member
    edited December 2014

Part of me feels like there should be separate birth clubs for first time moms vs mothers with other children. I get that you've been through this so a lot of questions sound dumb to you, and some are but no thanks to making people feel bad about even asking.

I'm a FTM as well and there are so many things on here that I would NEVER post about. Ask my doctor and search for information on my own? Yes. Ask a forum full of strangers on the internet? No.

• Part of me feels like there should be separate birth clubs for first time moms vs mothers with other children. I get that you've been through this so a lot of questions sound dumb to you, and some are but no thanks to making people feel bad about even asking.

Did you really have to go there? Like, was it absolutely necessary? We love FTM's and like a PP has said, we're here and happy to help answer the questions of the FTM's, especially since they can't really answer them for each other most of the time. But there really are certain things that don't belong here.

I know you're pretty new here so I feel obligated to tell you that you should really step back and think harder about what you post before you post it. We all had to learn that in the beginning and you're coming into a group that's been well-established for the better part of 8 months. You're not on a good track to success with this group, especially by telling a regular to stop policing a thread (we're really good at researching a new name and have access to everything you post). We like new friends that we can share our snark with, not strangers that require our snark.

Introduce yourself with an individual thread or in our SPAM thread, read our TOU and Newbs threads if you haven't already, get to know us a little better and join our circus. We're pretty fabulous once you get to know us.

=D>
  • Hysterically accurate!

And yes let's send some to their own island but not the FTMs with actual common sense, they can stay.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I've seen all of these but #6
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• Please don't post your mucus plug pictures. Kthanks. ;)

And don't ever Google it ever
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• I know this is going to be a UO but I'm kinda hoping for some of those posts...or any with multiple pages of responses/dirty delete. I enjoy reading the snark and gif parties. It is one of the reasons I continue to lurk and occasionally post here at the bump.
    Mmmm I do enjoy a good dirty delete and I live for GIF parties :)
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I know this is going to be a UO but I'm kinda hoping for some of those posts...or any with multiple pages of responses/dirty delete. I enjoy reading the snark and gif parties. It is one of the reasons I continue to lurk and occasionally post here at the bump.

As a FTM I could always keep my camera at the ready....just in case something highly inappropriate comes up that I can post.
  • Why hasn't my friend come back to play? I was really hoping for a good response. Le sigh :(
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

I'm a FTM as well and there are so many things on here that I would NEVER post about. Ask my doctor and search for information on my own? Yes. Ask a forum full of strangers on the internet? No.
    Preach @reneamac313‌ atta girl
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"