February 2013 Moms

Crying Santa Pictures

I found this rather funny. Maybe I am a mean mommy but I love the crying Santa pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Crying Santa Pictures

• DS2 lost his schmidt with Santa this year, we picked to print the absolute worst one because it was hilarious

QUOTE FAIL:
    Ours did too. I loved it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Dude. I never said we were ignoring Santa completely. It's a fun story we will incorporate, just not as if it's real. So yeah, we got a Santa picture. Woof away.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• lrtrauth said:
    BLASPHEMY!!!! You raised that big of a ruckus over all of us bad moms lying to our children about Santa and then you went and got pictures taken?!?! Cool story, bro.

Technically I started said ruckus. I won't lie, I didn't hate it.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• ally2011 said:

lrtrauth said:

BLASPHEMY!!!! You raised that big of a ruckus over all of us bad moms lying to our children about Santa and then you went and got pictures taken?!?!

Cool story, bro.

Technically I started said ruckus. I won't lie, I didn't hate it.

-----anticipating mobile quote fail------

Yeah, actually all I did was agree with ally (and we weren't the only ones who said we weren't doing Santa) and the pile-on seemed to focus on me for some reason. I thought it was all pretty lighthearted at first because I don't care how anyone celebrates with their kids.... the lying thing was probably taken too far, I'll admit that.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Woah, this thread blew up after I went home from work. 

• Dd came in 3rd in a most scared of Santa contest 2 years ago. Since then, I have been in the Santa pictures with the kids.
  • holly321 said:
    Dd came in 3rd in a most scared of Santa contest 2 years ago. Since then, I have been in the Santa pictures with the kids.
    THAT is awesome.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"