1st Trimester
Options

Pounding Headaches!

This is almost worst than nausea. I have these pounding headaches most of the day. Mostly when I wake up, late afternoon, and all night. I can't even talk to my husband and play with my toddler. I remember having these headaches the first time around, but I can't remember when they go away. It hurts even worse when I stand up or bend over, when all the blood rushes to my head. Tylenol does NOT help, caffeine doesn't help. Anyone else suffering through this?
JULY 2015 BABY

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Pounding Headaches!

• Options
    I'll try that at home tonight. Can't do much at work. Thanks!
    JULY 2015 BABY

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Eat more protein? How has your blood pressure been?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure if you use essential oils at all, but it helps me if I put peppermint oil on my temples, across my forehead and down the back of my neck.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. I suffer from migraines to begin with. I've found relief in a cold compress, no lights, and lots of water! Feel better!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I have a sinus headache today. I am trying saline solution but its not really helping. I am trying to rest its awful.
    Any suggestions?

Edited for spam.

• Options
    I've been getting headaches daily too. I did with DD also.
  • Options
    I'm having bad headaches in the evening and I think it's from not eating enough...also hydration. I'm trying to eat smaller meals more often and chug, chug, chug water! Hope you start to feel better!
    EMP- Baby #1
  • Options

I have a sinus headache today. I am trying saline solution but its not really helping. I am trying to rest its awful.

Any suggestions?

check out my blog nowwhatpregnant.com

Dude WTF?! Lame spam is lame.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    My OB said you can take Tylenol extra strength (only that). I also find that hot water with lemon and a cold compress help. I got bad headaches in the beginning and can totally understand how awful they are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"