May 2014 Moms
Options

I feel like a jungle gym

Anyone else's little one just climbing all over them. Well trying to that is. She can't just sit in front of me anymore she has to be on me and even then she wants to face me and then just throw herself everywhere she wants to go. She does not last longer than a minute by herself lately. She's pretty much always been like that though but I feel like lately she feels like she can't get close enough or something.

Re: I feel like a jungle gym

• Options
    I know how you feel, DD does that! Throws herself every which way. So we put her on her little Minnie mouse couch and she just rolls around and crawls over it.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. She doesn't want to sit by herself or even next to me. She has to be in my lap or arms. But then she still won't just sit contentedly, she's reaching for everything and gets pissed if I don't give it to her.

I know a few people have mentioned that there is an expanding awareness of being left alone happening right now, hence the clinging. Hopefully it passes soon!
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Same with the 2yo!
  • Options
    DS isn't climbing all over me yet but definitely has less tolerance for being alone. If he can't see one of us when he's in his exersaucer or bouncy chair, he gets upset a lot quicker than he used to.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yes! Bedtime is especially fun when I'm trying to rock him to sleep. He squirms and worms until he tires himself out.
  • Options
    Ha! I've been joking that LO likes to climb Mt. Mama. When I pick her up, she likes to swing her legs in and start walking/climbing up my chest. When she gets her feet up to my shoulders or neck, she'll straighten up to standing, look at me and grin or laugh.

I've got one of the younger ones on this board -- clearly there is so much to look forward to. ;)
  • Options
    Yes! I think she's a parrot! Want to get to my shoulder!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married Rob May 23rd 2008
    * Munchkin due May 5th 2014 * Getting back on the waiting list for domestic infant adoption May 2015 * Apparently May is our month!

• Options
    like this?

• Options
    Yes! DD does not sit still and climbs up my tummy and jumps all over. She is a mover! I was at a dr appointment and the receptionist was holding her at the front desk while I got my nirena checked. She brought her back to me and called her a little monkey because she wouldn't sit still. She actually called her a "little shit" first which was odd but I know her and know she was joking.
  • Options
    I am glad I'm not alone! Maybe one day we will have our bodies back :)

• Options
    YES! It's wearing me out. Go find your dad....
  • Options
    KBowen715 said:

YES! It's wearing me out. Go find your dad....

Lol this exactly!

• Options

Yes! Same with the 2yo!

This here too...
  • Options
    After writing this yesterday the dog starts up too. He kept trying to walk all over my lap with her in it. Poor guy is getting a little jealous.

• Options
    Yes, climbing, pinching, clawing, grabbing, pulling... oh and laughing when I say "no, that hurts mama" or exclaim "ouch" in pain
  • Options
    DD is the same way right now. She's nuts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • Options
    Yes! So glad I am not alone in this! She is constantly clinging to me yet wanting to touch all the things which is hard to do. Babies are so nutso. The only way I can get her to sit and play alone right now is to put her in a box with a toy or two. Thank goodness for holiday online shopping and all the boxes we keep getting ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"