December 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday 12/17

Anything make you want to scratch your head, scream, or both so far today?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday 12/17

• mgk207 said:

WTF cat- you get fed at the same time every morning. You are not going to starve, so quit crying like someone is hurting you.

We have 5 cats and they act the same damn way! For both breakfast and dinner which are at the same time every single day. They act like they've never eaten before in their lives!

Wtf laundry. Why can't you wash, dry, and put yourself away? Gah
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF Dog! Seriously, I took you out, you have plenty of food and water, what else do you want and why, WHY must you bother just me? Do you not realize I am not the only person here? You're father who's always vying for your attention is in teh other room go bother him.
  • My husband promised to make me an omelette this morning but never did! Then made himself breakfast. Ok. Thanks. Then he left early for work leaving me with a pile of dishes and laundry. I really wanna kick him in the balls right now.
  • WTF Etsy order/USPS/Etsy seller?? I ordered my binder that was supposed to start being worn right after baby is born on the 1st- 3 days before LO was born but 6 days before my EDD. It was only being shipped from one state away. Got notification on the 9th that it had shipped out priority 2 day shipping. Said it would arrive on the 13th. Sat in the warehouse until the 15th and I just got it today. Hallelujah, almost 2 weeks PP and I finally get to wear my binder. NOPE, seller forgot to send half of it so it is useless to me. X(
  • WTF uterus...are we pushing the baby out or what? Contractions ever 10 mins for what...a day? 2 days? tell meeeeeeeeeee
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• WTF Coworkers, must you text me every day? No I didn't have the baby, How am I? Still pregnant. I know its stupid but its things like this that make me reget stopping so early.
  • One more.. WTF KMart holiday commercial with the beautiful dancing pregnant ladies. Ya.. SURE!

Haha. I'm just picturing an accurate commercial with pregnant ladies dancing. I somehow don't think that would sell many pj pants :-P
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• feeshahfeeshah member
    edited December 2014
    Cass005 said:

WTF Coworkers, must you text me every day? No I didn't have the baby, How am I? Still pregnant. I know its stupid but its things like this that make me reget stopping so early.

Ugh! This!
    I appreciate the concern but leave me the F alone! I will put it out when there is something to say.

I've stopped responding completely.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF stretch marks...
    I don't need any more. Now my ass looks like it was clawed by a tiger.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF fast food workers?  I went to 5 different places to buy $5 gift cards for stocking stuffers for my husband and every single one of them had to get a manager/another coworker to help them ring it out.  You would think Im not the only one buying these this time of year?  Makes me feel like I am putting them out.  

• So there is this couple that is in our group of friends. My husband went to high school together, we see them occasionally at group events, we invited each other to each other's weddings, but we don't hang out with them one on one and really don't hang out with them that often. Well, they stole out future baby girl name. First and middle. It's spelled slightly differently, but it's the same name. For us, it's my mother in laws name for the first name, and my mom's middle name for the middle name, so we really don't want to change it should we have a girl in the future. I'm pissed! Not at them, because how would they know (unless one of our friends told them before we knew we were having a boy what our name choices was) but that it happened.

The husband also gave the wife the exact same car I was going to get a few weeks ago. Just adding that.
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• WTF boyfriends sister. 1. I don't like you, you need to get your priorities straight drugs don't come before your kids christmas. 2. No you are not the aunt to my son so stop it. 3. We will not be coming to your house for Christmas I will have a newborn (hopefully) your children have no respect and most importantly your grandmother is racist and I'm not subjecting my son to that. 4. Did I mention I just plain don't like you?
  • WTF co worker I can usually brush off your snark but I'm 38 weeks pregnant, uncomfortable and not in the mood for your whorey attitude. I've been keeping you in the loop about your project in the event that i go into labor in the middle of a task. How about from now on I don't say shit and let you figure it all out yourself.
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • One more.. WTF KMart holiday commercial with the beautiful dancing pregnant ladies. Ya.. SURE!

I was in the middle of typing that I'd never seen it but it just came on! Weird! 8-}
  • Wtf puppy! Why have you been getting the liquid shits! I'm happy I have a good carpet cleaner.
  • WTF lady at Wal-Mart. i get that having a toddler isn't easy and I shouldn't judge and whatnot but is reminding her to cover her mouth when she's sick and coughing in public so hard? You watched her cough on me REPEATEDLY and laughed about it. Well, thanks jerk. Between you and your spawn,I'm now 38 weeks pregnant AND have a cold. As if I didn't feel like crap enough already.
  • WTF DH baby came two weeks early, the day you were going to get your TDAP and flu (nothing like waiting til the last minute), so you go and get them when I'm 3 days PP and complain all day how your arm hurts. Don't even get me started...
  • ambernjj said:

WTF clothes! I give up....Unless I am wearing my SO's way too big shirts (that make me look like I am wearing a tent) my belly hangs out. My pants dont fit either...LOL you know your huge when you outgrow maternity clothes. :(

Totally having the same WTF. Wearing husbands clothing or going naked as a solution. Naked and afraid.
  • My husband promised to make me an omelette this morning but never did! Then made himself breakfast. Ok. Thanks. Then he left early for work leaving me with a pile of dishes and laundry. I really wanna kick him in the balls right now.
    Do it.
    Do it and have some ice cream for breakfast.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF fast food workers?  I went to 5 different places to buy $5 gift cards for stocking stuffers for my husband and every single one of them had to get a manager/another coworker to help them ring it out.  You would think Im not the only one buying these this time of year?  Makes me feel like I am putting them out.  

You're not. Unfortunately you're prolly getting all newbs. I got at least 10 gift cards a shift, it takes roughly 10 seconds to activate one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lissjm said:

WTF DH baby came two weeks early, the day you were going to get your TDAP and flu (nothing like waiting til the last minute), so you go and get them when I'm 3 days PP and complain all day how your arm hurts. Don't even get me started...

"Accidentally" smack him in the arm he was vaccinated in. Just an idea...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"