July 2013 Moms

Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

Re: Wednesday's spam needs a fresh start

• Loading the player...
  • @Audrey1787‌ it didn't taste as good as slept would have felt....if that makes you feel better ;)
  • @casey78 FX that Leah will get better before your flight... even though G is an expert traveler I cannot even imagine having him that sick on an airplane  [-O<
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• @opheliainwaders I replied to your PM!
  • @hollandmama‌ I only have to get up to get Nikita ready and to school. Then I SAH. Only thing that counters the early waking is I usually get to go back to sleep when I get home.
    It's hard not to envy going to Italy!
  • Ugh, @valstulas I feel ya. Our babysitter called in sick this AM. DH has DD right now (I'm on a deadline, but waiting for someone to send me something...hurry up!!), I'll take her from naptime onwards. Gah. This is NOT the day for this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mrshudson618 I'm sorry he's giving you a hard time with naps... G was like that until he went to daycare, I had to make him fall asleep on the stroller but he'd never do it inside the house so I had to go out every single time...  >:D<
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Morning Ladies. I'll be really glad when dh's day off is up. I need to shop but he wants to go wherever I go all damn day. ~O)
  • @KMRR86 DH's absolutely the opposite, he want me to go somewhere he doesn't like (he hates every single shop if it's not video-game or toy related) and then he spends the whole day 1) playing videogames or 2) playing with LO if I left him home... I cannot even imagine shopping with him around! Good luck!

• @ramy3  Good grief!  I hope everyone is puke free soon :(  
  • @skleigh‌ I kicked my own dog because she growled at my baby.

• My eyes are burning from looking at excel spreadsheets. I need to take a break, but I don't want to eat my lunch yet.  So I'm here instead :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"