January 2013 Moms

T&p Request

Hey all. Many of you have sent well wishes but I want to ask again to keep T in your T&P's tonight/tomorrow for his ear tube surgery. His first tube surgery went just fine but I'm feeling uneasy, probably mostly because H can't get off work and my dad is sick so can't come help, so I'll be by myself. Either way, the terrible thought of anything going wrong crept into my head tonight and I can't shake it, so would just appreciate some extra love. I know it will likely be just fine but feeling really nervous!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&p Request

• Thinking of both of you!!! Praying all goes smoothly and you can keep your mind at ease during the procedure. Hope it goes quickly and easily :)
  • Thinking of you guys. Sending T&P's
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • It will be just fine, I promise! Sending healthy thoughts and hugs your way!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Thinking of you! I hope everything goes smoothly. Even though it is a relatively simple procedure, it is hard not to worry...he's your baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Thoughts and prayers that everything goes well. I am sure that everything will go smoothly and you will be cuddling your little boy in no time!
  • Gosh prayers for you even for the later start time alone.  I am sure it will go fine and I hope it brings your LO some relief.  Prayers for everything just in case!  Good luck today, keep us posted. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It is really hard not to worry but I'm sure he will be just fine. The first one went just fine and I'm sure this one will be too. I'd chalk it up to not having a support system there with you, so you feel alone. It will be fine...update us when you can!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Sending positive thoughts! Keep us posted!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hang in there momma! Sending lots of prayers that everything will go smoothly.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thinking of you today. Hope everything goes well. Just think if anything were to go wrong your in the best place for that to happen. But everything will be fine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers to you and T today @ambmama‌.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Poor little guy.  Hope it goes quickly and well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"