August 2014 Moms
Options

wedding pics

Re: wedding pics

• Options
    Location looks gorgeous! Nice pictures :)
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Beautiful!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So pretty!!
  • Options
    They're beautiful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Gorgeous!
  • Options
    Beautiful! :-D
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
  • Options
    Beautiful! Love the bouquet!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    My mom and i made my bouquet out of old brooches from my grandma and my mom. Then filled it in with brooches from antique stores and cheap pendants. DH graduated from the same high school the same year so our class rings are also in it. I did the floral wire and tape technique so i wrapped each brooch with wire then wrapped the wire with tape, placed them around a bunch of fake hydrangea then wrapped the stems with floral tape, gold ribbon then black ribbon. I also bibbed it with a wire of seed beads and gold ribbon. It took a long time but I loved my bouquet! It's still displayed on a shelf in our living room.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    Beautiful, love your bouquet!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Did you get married at a castle? The Pictures are beautiful :)
  • Options
    lookame3639lookame3639 member
    edited December 2014
    @gahorseygal‌ yeah we got married in a castle in an area that we had our first date at (we had a hiking "date" and that night he asked me to be his girlfriend) after we got married we hiked the same trail we hiked on our first date. It was really special to me. Unfortunately step mom in law didn't seem to like how far the drive was and was being a brat, didn't even give us time to take pictures so we missed pics with husband and his dad, husband with his dad and step mom, me with them and the 4 of us.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    @lookame3639‌ I'm sorry! We forgot to do both families together so we don't have any of his parents with us or my parents with us. Oops. I love when there is a meaning behind things, especially your ceremony site. Very special!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"