July 2012 Moms

FML

So I was going through the gifts I've gotten for Dagny & I can't find an Amazon package. It had a book & 2 CDs in it and I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it. I've searched everywhere. I'm pretty sure the box for thrown away with the stuff still in it although usually my H & I break down boxes. So I just rebought the stuff and I'm super pissed at myself. Anyone want to commiserate with some FML stories?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FML

• grimesk12grimesk12 member
    edited December 2014
    My hubby got a flat tire so he took my car to work (he has an hour drive and I have a 10 minute drive) and I drove his car with the spare on. Well on his way home from work he went off the road in my car. He had to pay to get towed out. He wasn't injured but now my car has to go into the shop bc there's a noise and smell coming from the rear tires. Oh and his flat tire couldn't be patched bc it was beyond repair. It was an almost brand new winter tire and no warranty coverage bc it had been punctured. So we had to pay a good amount for the new tire plus the towing and now who knows what for my car tomorrow. Also I have to come up with a gift for one of the kids in Mira's daycare program by Friday. DH feels bad so he picked up an extra shift which means he's basically working a 16 hr shift tomorrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh no @grimesk12‌ ! I hate spending money on car stuff. You don't have a choice and its so expensive!! Sorry about your dog @bellaxanthe‌ :( Poor pup.

• Loading the player...
  • Hope everyone has a better day today!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Husband got a huge speeding ticket... in a work zone (fines double) merry Christmas!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • H just told me he's getting sick, 'nuff said.

Ohhhhh no! That's never good news!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"