Cloth Diapering
Options

New BG Print

Anyone see it? I saw it for a second before the site appears to have crashed. Osa? Not sure how I feel about it. 
#1 7/2013
#2 3/2015
#3 3/2017
#4 10/2019

Re: New BG Print

• Options
    I want to see the bum
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having a hard time deciding if I like it or not. I think it was pulled off the site after only a few minutes, not sure why. It was leaked about an hour earlier on a different site that a new print would be out today but some screen shots were saying it's not actually being released until the 18th? Annoying. 

I do like black and white, though, but this is not amazing to me. I might still buy it though... choices. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    emmylou78emmylou78 member
    edited December 2014

hmm. I don't see it anywhere except a pre-order somewhere.

They put it up for maybe a minute then took it down. I think they just like screwing with us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Site is back up but I can't find the new print.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    They are up now under what's new.
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    Meh.  Why has BG resorted to all these b/w's lately?
    this. wth?

I'm getting sick of the black and white.

Still ordered one though, just so I won't have regrets.   8-}

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    I like black and white prints but I kinda think this looks like a brain. Not a fan.
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    I get that it's supposed to look like flowers (does look kinda like brains). They still could have added a pop of color. I grabbed one so I don't regret it later. Martin was more appealing to me, than Osa.
  • Options
    I bought a freetime.  It is the Martin mate and I knew eventually I'd want it even though I have no real love for it now
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
  • Options
    I surprisingly don't like it and will not be buying it. I already have Martin, Albert and Eiffel Tower. I don't need anymore black/white. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    esd said:
    @Smallllmin‌ - I agree it looks like boobs; nipples looking at me was my first thought.
    Glad I'm not the only one lol

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Options
    Ahhh I bought it and ordered Stellar and Jolly while I was at it. Hopefully they don't release anything new anytime soon cause I need to stop! Or unload some of my extra fluff. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    Looks like boobs. Not for me... which is good, because I still have to buy Jolly and Stellar :)
    Now I keep thinking about the pasties threads we had going months ago.
  • Options
    Wish they would've made it red, like roses. Or any color!
  • Options

But then it would have looked even more like boobs.
  • Options

But then it would have looked even more like boobs.
    Red boobs? ( o )( o )

I find red to be closer to flesh tones than black. Especially the more orange-y reds. But maybe that's me.
  • Options
    RachelCA29RachelCA29 member
    edited December 2014

Cozy Bums (Canadian retailer) already posted a picture of it moded (I guess with Photoshop) with some of the white turned red. This print would be super easy modify with a fabric pen - any colour you like!

If I didn't hate Flips I'd be tempted to order it and colour it in turquoise or blue.

ETA: I kept looking through their Instagram and there is another super colourful moded with blue, pink, yellow, green and purple. It doesn't look as good as the red.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    I can't edit my comment to add the picture, here it is.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    Dislike I don't like the print. I don't like that it's black and white like all of their other prints lately.

• Options
    courtney8806courtney8806 member
    edited December 2014
    @theultimatesak‌ I like it too! I might order a Flip. Can't decide.
  • Options
    I bought one, but I have a billion fabric pens from various projects, so I think I might do various shades of blue.

Also, is it just me or does that look like someone just recolored the stock photo? Either way I know I'll be photoshopping a few ideas before I put marker to diaper now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Another mod - this one is cool but obviously the snaps would still be white. It's kind of silly they made them blue, that's a bit more than fabric marker could do.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    Another mod - this one is cool but obviously the snaps would still be white. It's kind of silly they made them blue, that's a bit more than fabric marker could do.

But changing out the snaps shouldn't be much harder than changing elastics if you have the right tools.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    I stand corrected ... :)

And a really cool - real life, moded one:

When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    @RachelCA29‌ It looks WAY better with the red snaps. I don't get why they didn't do that in the first place... considering Martin with mirror snaps was its mate.

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Options
    Wait, they don't al have dual nipples on the front? I'm so confused.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    It's a good thing that BG hasn't released any new prints since Albert that I had to have since I'm not fond of AIOs and I haven't tried flips....not too into pockets right now again.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

It's a good thing that BG hasn't released any new prints since Albert that I had to have since I'm not fond of AIOs and I haven't tried flips....not too into pockets right now again.

I feel the same way. I have an Albert flip and I was really disappointed in the quality of it. I bought a Spence Flip at the same time but left it in the package in case I didn't like Flips. I'm glad I did so I can resell it for basically what I paid. I like Spence, but not crazy for it (but my husband loves the Albert one). I bought a used freetime, used it once and just traded it for 2 BB covers. The overall quality of cotton babies stuff really surprised me, since they are so universally popular.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"