March 2014 Moms
Options

Rnt

randomness at its finest!

Happy Tuesday

Re: Rnt

• Options
    Sweet foods make me so so sick. I was gagging this morning packing my H a couple of Reese's chips ahoy cookies.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. I was so productive yesterday, after several weeks of not having my shit together. Hoping for a repeat today

2. I went off the pill a few days ago. Not sure if we'll try again, but if we do I want to get my cycle back on track hopefully

3. Lo is wearing a dress (casual) and tights today. Not sure why, we're not going anywhere today

4. The Kmart commercial with the dancing pregnant women annoys me. I guess because I couldn't do that shit when pregnant. I was lucky to be able to get off the couch

5 so far I am not a fan of gel polish. It was much harder to put on than regular, very thick and sticky

6 I hope I get my stitch fix today, I need New jeans

7. My dad worries me, he's always getting hurt. Yesterday he stepped up on a stool to put the star on his tree and got thumped in the head with the ceiling fan

8 that's one if my big fears with LO, someone picking her up and lifting her too high into the ceiling fan

9 I have cramps, blah
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. I was so productive yesterday, after several weeks of not having my shit together. Hoping for a repeat today

2. I went off the pill a few days ago. Not sure if we'll try again, but if we do I want to get my cycle back on track hopefully

3. Lo is wearing a dress (casual) and tights today. Not sure why, we're not going anywhere today

4. The Kmart commercial with the dancing pregnant women annoys me. I guess because I couldn't do that shit when pregnant. I was lucky to be able to get off the couch

5 so far I am not a fan of gel polish. It was much harder to put on than regular, very thick and sticky

6 I hope I get my stitch fix today, I need New jeans

7. My dad worries me, he's always getting hurt. Yesterday he stepped up on a stool to put the star on his tree and got thumped in the head with the ceiling fan

8 that's one if my big fears with LO, someone picking her up and lifting her too high into the ceiling fan

9 I have cramps, blah

#3 dress up is always fun!
    #4 lol
  • Options
    1. LO is nursing to sleep right now and I really need to poop.

2. I am excited to wrap Christmas presents tonight.

3. I need to catch up on real housewives

4. I can't wait for Christmas so LO and I have new toys to play with. I'm getting sick of a few of her toys.

5. I'm slightly obsessed with chestnut praline lattes at Starbucks.

6. I can't decide what to make for dinner tonight.
  • Options
    kaking78kaking78 member
    edited December 2014
    1. I didn't realize that Christmas is next week until MH told me yesterday. I am nowhere near ready!

2. The semester is over and I'm immersed in grading hell. So of course I'm bumping.

3. I need to go to Target to pick up a prescription but it's by the mall and I really don't want to go near there until after Christmas.

4. I drank so much coffee yesterday that MH was worried about how hyper I was. In my defense LO hadn't been sleeping well at night for four days straight.

5. Somewhat related, I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and the spot I was worried about being a cavity was a coffee stain.

6. I think I'm going to take myself out for lunch today just because I can. But not to Starbucks.

7. ETA: MH just emailed to say that his parents are arriving on Thursday, not Friday. Looks like my downtime is now going to be spent cleaning house :(

• Options
    1. Tree finally went up Sunday.
    2. Cat and kids have removed nearly every decoration for the bottom 3.5 feet of the tree.
    3. DH gets soooo angry when DS1 touches the tree. Lol.
    4. LO had a rough night getting to, and stating, asleep last night.
    5. DS1 is wiping Thomas the Tank Engine's nose with a tissue. (So cute)
    6. LO is asleep on me and I'm afraid to try taking him to his room.
    7. It's raining here today. :(
    8. I racked up over 1300 Air Miles in the last month due to special bonus promotions. :D
    9. My car is peppy again since my oil change last week. ;)
    10. I'm going to think up another fun poll for today. :-bd
  • Options
    1.Christmas tree is up but not decorated- it's a little sad but it'll get done tonight

2. LO went to see Santa last night and was totally unimpressed. The photo is pretty funny

3. MH agreed to come with us to see Santa which is amazing seeing as he is usually a total scrouge (sp?) he's being awesome this year now that we have a bebe.

4. Instead of wrapping, cleaning or decorating LO is sleeping on me so I'm bumping.

5. I'm not looking forward to spending Christmas with my brothers gf- she's just so antagonistic just because and we really don't get along. But I'll make due because my bros awesome.

6. Totally not done Christmas shopping either.
  • Options
    1. My back hurts
    2. LO slept for a 20 min nap and then about another 20-30 min nap all day!! It's 9:18 she is soooooo tired but is refusing to sleep.
    3.i should have had a glass of wine instead of hot cocoa.
    4. I hope my turkey thaws by tomorrow night so I can make Dh finger it's hole and take out the whatever is inside it
  • Options

4. I hope my turkey thaws by tomorrow night so I can make Dh finger it's hole and take out the whatever is inside it

As long a you ask him nicely. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (A day late but oh well)

1. On Monday DH took the day off from work and my mom watched LO so we could go to The Hobbit Marathon screening at the local theater. (Yes, we are geeks ;) ) I think it was the first time we've been away for LO for most the day doing something that was JUST for us, and it was great :) We need to figure out a way to do that more often.

2. LO got to bed late last night because we forgot we both had dentist appts scheduled at 6:30pm yesterday, until they called to remind us Monday. After my mom watched LO all day Monday we felt we couldn't impose on her for Tuesday so had to take LO to the appts. Of course they were running late so LO didn't get to bed until 9pm. (I'll give her credit though she was pretty well-behaved at the dentist office.)

3. LO celebrated getting to bed so late by waking up shortly before 6am this morning and being cranky >.<

4. DH made pumpkin cheesecake for his work potluck last night (while/after I put LO to bed). While he was at it he also made a smaller cheesecake just for us :-)

5. Because of #4, we got to bed around midnight last night, and really tired today :-/

6. DH is taking off two weeks for Xmas starting next week (he has a ton of comp time/vacation time he needs to use before the end of the year). I can't wait! :D

7. We are going to be hosting NYE (friends & family) at our house. It should be interesting with LO, but in a way I think it will be easier having it here so she can at least somewhat keep her normal routine. I'll just need to be prepared she may get woken up somewhere around midnight.

8. We're going into town with my parents on Monday to see the Xmas stuff. I can't wait to see what LO thinks of it. (Of course with my luck she'll be grumpy or sleep through the whole thing :-P) We may see Santa too, but not sure.

ETA: 9. We still haven't gotten Xmas pics done of LO and don't know when/if we'll get the time to get them done. So much to do, so little time :-/

I think I'm out of stuff to list for now...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"