TTC after 35
Options

Confessions of a chart stalker... anyone else?

So part of how I stay sane is laughing at myself.  Lately I've been a chart stalker so I thought I'd start a "confessions" thread.  Anyone else want to play?
My 3 confessions (there are more but I'll own up to 3 for now):
1) If I see a chart or a link to a chart that looks remotely interesting in a siggy I'll open it just to see...
2) I go to FF and use the search to find charts that ended in pregnancy that have somethng in common with my chart (low BBT after O is my favorite... there's even one in there with no temp shift and roller coasters)
3) I LOVE the chart game in FF and get really frustrated when I miss one and disagree with the O day

Ok... and one more... I stalk my own chart and make adjustments to see... "what if" that temp was low because I was drinking the night before and that might have made it high... would I get cross hairs then.  (Note: I do change them back eventually but once in a while I get sidetracked and have to change it later, thus the disclaimer in my siggy)  I've learned a lot from this and the way FF "thinks" but yeah.. I'm a little into it.  
me:41   dh:43 
Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart

Re: Confessions of a chart stalker... anyone else?

• Options
    LOL... yep... but with the never ending cycle (as my BFF and I are now referring to it with all kinds of stupid A....trey..... U.... and Bastian references) it's passing the time in a productive (or not) way...
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    A trey U - love it.

I definitely play around with my chart to see what happens if I modify one temp or so. LOL. I haven't gotten farther into the app and games or whatever but I could see that sucking me in too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, I'm guilty of clicking on ALL the charts... But I have no idea wtf they mean lol
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I get really excited when I see charts getting close to the end of a cycle. I want so much to see green on them. I sometimes check back in a few days to see if they are positive yet.

I also love the chart game.
  • Options
    Ugh, yes I like looking at other peoples' charts and yes I will also play FF god.

The worst for me though is looking at BFP HPTs.  I'm hooked. 
    Me: 37
    DH: 35
    Married: 9/26/2011
    Hormones: All normal except AMH: Sept 2014 .022, Jan 2015 .05

My Ovulation Chart

My Babies 
  • Options
    @wvarn that's funny about checking back.  I want to see green too.  I really do live through everyone else right now.  

@waterbaby318 you meant the "is this a line" so you can overanalyze your own and maybe if you know what it looks like and you stare hard enough you can make one appear next time you POAS... yeah... I've been guilty of that too.  

@nikolie93 you have to try the game... it's addictive... so um.. maybe not if you have other things to get done. :)

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    @vh21014 I can't get addicted to anything else, TB takes up all my time now! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    TheAerialistTheAerialist member
    edited December 2014
    @vh2014 since you like to stalk, may I ask you to please take a look at mine? :-)

Honestly I am lost, the whole thing confuses me, and it seems odd that I got a +OPK on Monday, but the crosshairs are on Tuesday, that's so quick! (or maybe not!?) and I don't know if I should trust it.

• Options
    @McSarah1104‌ the cross hairs come the day after the positive opk because the opk just means the lh surge is occurring, ovulation should occur within 48 hours. Only your temp means you ovulated.

I keep testing until I get a negative, but that's for a while different reason. I've noticed in other long cycles that people have gotten multiple +opk and we are so figuring out what's going on with me. (Discarded temps below are because Provera stays in you system and falsely elevates for up to 2 weeks so I was playing again lol)

You chart looks good though

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"