July 2013 Moms

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Loading the player...
  • @missymr HOORAY! (and I am sooo sorry it took that long!)

Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @amparo1981 been there haha it's gonna be a long day!

@missymr yay! I do hope it becomes a pattern for you, and not just a teaser like for me haha now every evening I wonder if he will STTN, once every 10 nights he does though :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• @maryannespier‌ a coffee card definitely wouldn't work on my SO. FX for you!
  • Morning ladies!

@ramy3‌ Poor bud :( Hopefully he already puked off the bug and keeps the applesauce down!

@maryannespier‌ Coffee fixes everything!

@missymr‌ Yay for STTN!!! Keep it up, LO!
  • Morning ladies. DD has been letting us sleep in past 8 these past few mornings and I think we are starting to drop the second nap. Changes are happening! \:D/

• edited December 2014
    Is it on Tuesday? It's not Friday yet?

On the plus side though my boss has actually blocked off the entire afternoon for slacking off. Pretty sure they're ordering us food, and I'm bringing in my board games! :-)
    I'm pretty sure it's Friday SOMEwhere. Coffee....

@maryannespier re:starbucks card. doesn't @biggunsbo have this cute waffle ceremony with her DH? maybe you can do that. your DH probably doesn't get waffles on his commute every day ;)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• watched Sin City, a Dame to Kill for last night. Poor JGL! Also, Lady Gaga as a waitress? Hilarious!

Was that already in theatres?
  • I had a dream w/ @mermomof6‌ in it last night (obv. because of this whole banning thing). Somehow I had three kids before she had three, which makes no sense. I'm not even sure about three kids. I also didn't think through kid #3 before getting pregnant w/her (it was a girl...I'm pretty sure #2 was too), and pregnancies 2 and 3 were in quick succession. O, and I was standing when I gave birth to 2 and 3. It was like I was dropping an egg ('cept they didn't just drop on the floor...the dr. was there to catch them).
  • @lizabethann06 :-&^100000
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Missy, yay for sleep!!!
    Ramy, I'm sorry K is sick. I hope he recovers quickly.
    Caffeine, I have my fingers crossed for you. I'm sorry. 
    Kiki, good luck today!

As far as mermo is concerned, I hope it's a misunderstanding or glitch but if not then a ban happens for a reason. Because of what encchanted is saying it leads me to believe a ban would be for the better if there is a legit reason.  
    @Encchanted is there a guide 'Reasons you could get banned' or something like that? 

• @biggunsbo‌ :(( what a beautiful story! My Maggie's middle name is Grace :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why can't I have a crying emoticon anymore! !!!!!!!
  • I just found Labyrinth on Netflix.  Looks like I will be up for a while yet... 
    Last night, my hair was TOTALLY Goblin King.
  • Dude. What is going on. Someone please PM me. What is happening?!?!?!?!?!
  • Finally got my SS gifts out. I feel bad because they aren't very personalized but... no one answered any questions :(

• edited December 2014
    I don't see a medical thread so I'm going to have to tell you here that I cut my finger nail too short a few weeks ago and now the side of my finger is all red and puffy and painful. Infection? I did some yard work over Thanksgiving which was right after the bad nail cutting happened? 
  • PickleX said:
    I don't see a medical thread so I'm going to have to tell you here that I cut my finger nail too short a few weeks ago and now the side of my finger is all red and puffy and painful. Infection? I did some yard work over Thanksgiving which was right after the bad nail cutting happened? 
    Maybe a little one? Is it red/puffy just by your nail bed, or the whole side of your finger?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"