December 2014 Moms
Options

Bitchfest Monday

Got any rants or raves?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Bitchfest Monday

• Options

I'm still working (Due on 12/27) and it seems pointless because my boss will not give me anything to new to do "Just in Case" I go in to labor. So I sit here bored out of my mind all day because I have to have the illusion that I'm working for the other coworkers. And my boss will come to me to ask what I'm working on! NOTHING!

• Options
    Maternity Replacement idiot. I turned in the receipt for the Inspection Report Books 5 minutes before you came in and asked where we order them from and how many or do we have any left, how do we pay for them.  All of that is on the receipt that just went past your desk, here is your sign.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My SIL has decided to do a large group picture for MIL for Christmas. Great. Except that I am huge and starting my usual month of Terrible post partum acne and I really don't want my picture blown up to go on a wall right now...

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Options
    Pregnancy insomnia! Didn't fall asleep until near 2:30, then DD#1 decided to wake up to pee at 3. Then I was wife awake again until 5. I guess it's my bodies way of prepping for a newborn, but if I am going to be awake this much I just as well have a crying baby. I bet I will be singing a different tune when she makes her appearance on the outside.
    BFP#1 4/8/2012 DD born at 35 weeks on 11/10/12
    BFP#2 11/13, Ectopic diagnosed 12/6/13, Tube and Ectopic Removal 12/16/13 
    BFP#3 3/14, Natural M/C 3/18/14 
    BFP#4 4/18/14, heard heart beat (164) 5/14/14, EDD 12/25/14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The manager at my local Moe's apparently has no filter. Saturday night when DH and I were checking out he pops his head over looks at me and says "that's one BIG baby".

I know dude, I look like I'm pregnant with a toddler. Thanks for reminding me.
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My washing machine broke last night. To make matters worse, it was filled with all of the only clothes that fit me right now. They didn't spin, so are sopping wet and hanging to dry. Not the best timing to have to think about replacing a major appliance!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    khall7109khall7109 member
    edited December 2014
    Walmart!!! #1 why are there so many people at Walmart during the day? Shouldn't these people be at work?!?!?! #2 express line?!?! I cashier and 30 people in front of me!! Was literally in line for 40 minutes to buy a nightgown for hospital!
  • Options
    @mgk207‌ Our washing machine did this as well and it was definitely worth just calling a guy about it. It cost us $22 to fix it because it was something little. I'd suggest looking into a repairman.
  • Options

I finally put on makeup today. It looks okay. My hair looks okay.

So naturally my face picks today to be puffy as all hell.

Le sigh. :)

Not really important, I'm not going anywhere (except Starbucks and OB) so don't really need to look good. But still!

Also, my mom on the phone last night when I told her the baby's latest EFW: "Oh, I'll bet that's accurate. I was NEVER as big as you are and all of my babies were over eight pounds."

I'm wearing make up to feel human. I even straightened my hair. Hope MFM appreciates my hard work.
  • Options
    At church this one of the the little old ladies said that I must be due any day now, I said actually the end of the year. She asked me if I was going to make it that far. Yes, I am huge, thanks.  I responded by saying that my son (who is 3 and was with me) was 6 weeks early, so who knows. Still...way to make a girl feel big. 
  • Options
    I got stared at so many times this weekend while out and about.  Am I really that big?  Have you people never seen a pregnant woman before?  

And if my MIL asks me one more time if I'm having contractions, I'm going to contract her head.  She keeps saying "I want that baby here now!"  Like her opinion counts at all.  (it doesn't.)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mgk207 said:

My washing machine broke last night. To make matters worse, it was filled with all of the only clothes that fit me right now. They didn't spin, so are sopping wet and hanging to dry. Not the best timing to have to think about replacing a major appliance!

Mine is on its last leg so I might be joining you on that.
  • Options
    somewhere between pregnancy and a sinus infection, I accidentally left my purse in my car saturday night... and it got stolen.
  • Options
    ouch!  that sucks @JunkieBrewster!! :(

• Options
    somewhere between pregnancy and a sinus infection, I accidentally left my purse in my car saturday night... and it got stolen.
    Oh man.. no way.  That just really sucks.  I'm sorry.  :(

Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    momtoE25momtoE25 member
    edited December 2014
    HR office at work. Why did you tell me that the amount of time I've decided to take off is fine and then tell me that it's not okay and that I need to be back to work in a week and a half. Also if I am able to get a drs note covering the days I had previously been told were okay to be out, then you will stop paying my insurance for that period of time. Major wtf?!
    Not to mention, we think someone tried to break in to our house last night and have no key to the other door in our house so I can't even leave until maintenance decides to make an appearance and replace all of our locks.
    Talk about majorly raging hormones and an waterfall of tears today.

Edit: I can't spell.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Oh man.. no way.  That just really sucks.  I'm sorry.  :(

Oh no! So sorry!
    *********************************************BIG SIG************************************************
    FTM PgAL  IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    the fucked up thing, is my neighbor's house alarm went off too, and she sent me a message asking if I can go over there and make sure the windows were broken. So I got in my car and drove over there, and we did not even realize my purse was missing. Now my driver's license is gone, my social security card was in my purse, I cannot get my drivers license without my birth certificate, & I cannot get my birth certificate without my drivers license. Also, I'm having a c-section Friday, and they are going to want ID.
  • Options
    call SS like right NOW if you haven't and they'll at least flag your old number and give you a new temp card for the birth.

• Options

the fucked up thing, is my neighbor's house alarm went off too, and she sent me a message asking if I can go over there and make sure the windows were broken. So I got in my car and drove over there, and we did not even realize my purse was missing. Now my driver's license is gone, my social security card was in my purse, I cannot get my drivers license without my birth certificate, & I cannot get my birth certificate without my drivers license. Also, I'm having a c-section Friday, and they are going to want ID.

Ugh. You totally win. It's happened to me before, but the timing could not be worse for you. So sorry!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When I say "I'll keep you updated" I mean, "I'll keep you updated"! Until now, now no one will be getting updated because EVERYONE feels the need to ask everyday where the baby is or question my cervix. Stop thinking about my cervix!
  • Options
    I'm getting tired of the daily texts asking...'Well...?' 'How are you feeling...?' I appreciate the care and whatnot but I'm sick of explaining that I'm puffy, ginormous, and am ready to meet LO. I can only say it so many times. Contractions got so strong last night that they woke me up but then they dissipated into thin air. Kind of done with these 'practice' contractions. 
  • Options
    I went to L&D Sun morn to get checked out for all the practice labor I've been having and my mom posted on FB she was there with me.  Everyone thought I was in labor and at breakfast I had to tell her NOT to post stuff like that without adding more info or NOT AT ALL.

• Options
    @danisgossipgirl, it sucks when you can't logic yourself out of feeling things you know aren't logical. ::HUGS:: Best wishes for your mom.

@JunkieBrewster, I hope you can get the ID situation figured out! What a hassle!

I guess I can't really complain much in light of what others are dealing with right now. I'm mostly just tired and stressed about Christmas.  

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I half feel like crying half feel like throwing a raging fit.

My 2.5 year old has decided it's time to turn into a little devil so for the past 3 weeks I've been dealing with tantrums over EVERYTHING! She also hates wearing clothes so getting her dressed to go anywhere takes at least 30 minutes with tons of crying, screaming etc in between. The hitting, pinching and spitting is also just lovely . Now.. Dealing with this anytime would be difficult but dealing with it at 40+ weeks pregnant when I am no longer able to sleep is ridiculous.

And I feel for all of you who are dealing with the constant flow of messages/ phone calls asking "how are you feeling ?" " any change?" "Any new pains?" " no baby yet?" " have you tried spicy food, walking , bouncing etc?"
    Oh! And the cherry on top of all of that was my MIL saying that orgasms definitely kick start labour. Ugh!

If baby is on her way you will all know ! I have now been ignoring everyone's texts and phone calls .
  • Options
    I have another one...I decided to wash the curtains on our sliding glass door yesterday, since they've been there since before I met DH six years ago (his house), and I'm pretty confident he had never washed them. They are now beautifully clean...and about four inches shorter than they were before. Now, the door is wearing high waters. Sigh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have another one... I just went on a cleaning frenzy, and I even got out the pet odor eliminator powder you put on the carpets before you vacuum. Well mid vacuuming the vacuum shuts down. It completely broke on me! My carpets are covered in this powder. I'm waiting for a friend to get home so I can borrow their vacuum. 
  • Options
    DH's sister called DH to bitch about their brother and his issues. Dude we have a 10 day old baby and DH just went back today keep the freaking drama away from our family we are kind of busy! These issues aren't new and will be issues s year from now so yeah STFU
  • Options
    Our office moved last Thursday. We have had limited bathroom accessibility due to not enough keys. We have to go downstairs to the front desk, check out a key, go upstairs, out a door into another lobby, use the key to get into the bathroom. Then use a pass card to get back into our part of the building, walk downstairs, and turn the key in. Every time we need to use the bathroom. This is ridiculous and they should've planned for how many bathroom keys they needed. The front desk feels bad for me so they let me keep a key on me at all times which is great but it still sucks for everyone else.
    Anniversary

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    add me to the list of people that cannot stand the "where is that baby?" questions. I was due yesterday, not in October, it's not that weird that I'm still pregnant! I'm getting daily "baby?" text messages from some friends and my mother is literally calling every 6 hours to see if I'm in labor yet. And all of these people are people who I would have told that I was going in labor the minute it happened, but now I don't want to tell anyone at all. You bug me too much you get no info! I'm also getting lots of suggestions to induce labor. My stepmother suggested running up and down the stairs....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Have to type out my frustrations with DH.. I hate to use "I'm tired" as an excuse but seriously, DH! DS nurses every 2-3 hours lately (sometimes longer) and can sometimes be sucking on me for almost an hour. That leaves me very little down time to do much else. I do not want to pleasure you. I'm sorry. I know it's selfish but you talk about it all day and it's annoying. Not sexy. Then, when I do it for you, you tell me I didn't look into it... Probably bc I'm annoyed and just trying to stay awake! Zzzzz
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • Options
    a+m=dixon said:
    Mine isn't too serious but still bugs me. I'm so over people telling me I've completely spoiled my LO already. Um, he's 3 weeks old. I'm sorry that he's still so new to the world that a little comforting goes a long way with him when it comes to sleep time etc. Also, he won't be this size for long so if I want to cuddle and coddle him then let me do it! I'm the one going home with him every night so I will be the one dealing with how he acts because of this. If I want to love my child while I have the chance to then so be it. Leave me alone!

Maybe not too serious, but seriously irritating, I'm sure. You can NOT spoil a newborn. I am annoyed on your behalf!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH decided to take his vacation the last 2 weeks even though LO isn't here yet. His reasoning: to get shit done. 

What has he done??? NOTHING but annoy me and mess with my work schedule! (I work from home.) 

I can't wait until next week when he goes back. I love having him home, be he's been watching TV, moaning when I talk to my students on the phone and I have to work in the living room b/c my office is full of his crap! Then he whines that he hasn't gotten anything done and I have to listen to it, but yet nothing gets done...it's an evil cycle. 

Nathaniel Richard born 12/20/14
    Dating 7/2/2004 * Married 8/16/2008
  • Options

Have to type out my frustrations with DH.. I hate to use "I'm tired" as an excuse but seriously, DH! DS nurses every 2-3 hours lately (sometimes longer) and can sometimes be sucking on me for almost an hour. That leaves me very little down time to do much else. I do not want to pleasure you. I'm sorry. I know it's selfish but you talk about it all day and it's annoying. Not sexy. Then, when I do it for you, you tell me I didn't look into it... Probably bc I'm annoyed and just trying to stay awake! Zzzzz

Oh man. I would be super annoyed. But that's why they have hands...

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have nothing to bitch about except maybe myself. I have been so lazy today, when will I start nesting? Only 1 week left.
    For HP and All December ANGELS
  • Options

This exactly. My DH is the same way and it's so frustrating.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    The day after I had DD, my grandma asked me if the doctor forgot a baby inside because my stomach wasn't flat yet...
  • Options
    The is two nights in a row I've woke up with a swollen uvula (hangy down thing in your throat). It's like 4x bigger than it should be. When googled the first thing that comes up is dehydration and excessive snoring. So not only have I caused this but now I'm terrified to go back to sleep. It feels like I'm going to suffocate. Still no baby and no sleep. Fml.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"