1st Trimester

6 weeks 3 days bad cramping

I am 6 weeks 3 days with my first. Since a little before 5 weeks I started what I guess would be considered cramping. Not period like and no blood. My boobs have been sore for a while and morning sickness (or all day) has set in. The cramping comes and goes and last around 5-10 minutes. It starts in what I would asume the area of my uterus and I get a bit of a burning that goes through my back and hips. The cramping can get almost unbearable. There is no "stretching it out" or moving to a new position when it happens, just have to ride it through. They get so bad, they take my breath away and make me feel like I could be sick. Again, I wouldn't describe them as menstrual cramps. I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago and remember getting 2 very painful cramps at that time and I will say that these don't feel the same. I have heard of the uterine stretching, but not sure if it's too early. I go into the dr in a couple of days. Any ideas?

Re: 6 weeks 3 days bad cramping

• Drink some water and put your feet up.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Loading the player...
  • That in itself makes me feel better. She did tell me I could use the heating pad. Just seems like nothing helps at all. I will say that it hasn't come on as much lately as it was. I am trying to drink as much water as possible. Being nauseous all the time definitely doesn't help with that situation. Waiting to go back to the dr feels like eternity. Thank you for your answer I am assuming just things adjusting?!
  • I had this for about 2-3 weeks starting at about 6 weeks. It is totally normal. It is your uterus growing

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

January '15 Siggy Challenge

• Drink some water and put your feet up.
    I tried this last night and it worked like an absolute charm.  Thank you!!
  • Thank you! I went in yesterday and measure 6 weeks 4 days and had a heart beat of 117bpm! I am hoping that the cramping has subsided for a bit. I mentioned it to the Dr and she seemed worried and just told me to drink lots of water!
  • Seemed worried, but didn't make a big to do about it anyways.
  • I'm sorry your hurting :( its no fun. I am about 4-5 weeks and I have bad cramping too. I am about 85% sure that mine is due to gas and lots of it. Gas pains are the worst. I am also like you my boobs hurt something fierce! and morning sickness is showing its ugly head :P Hope this might help a bit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"