Trouble TTC

***IUI Check-In 12/14***

2»

Re: ***IUI Check-In 12/14***

• So sorry @deelopi9 and @lindy04aggie. Hugs for you ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 35

TTC #1 Since July 2013

Started RE Testing July 2014

2 HSG tests: Right tube is blocked, possible endo.

TSH elevated, started Synthroid 25 mg daily.

October, 2014: Femara 5 mg + TI ---> 3 follies on blocked tube side ---> BFN

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

January, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #3 (1 follie, 38 mil. motile sperm)=???

New RE appt. scheduled for 1/14.

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions

Mine: Lose the weight I put on from booze and cookies over Christmas.

• @BlueFairy5 that's awesome about the lining!  Fingers crossed that YH swimmers find their way :)  Might have to try that aspirin tip if we don't get a miracle this month...

@Lindy04aggie  I totally know that feeling.  I felt something wasn't right in most of my cycles over the past year, and it was so frustrating.  Sometimes I look back and feel like it was all a waste of time.  Who knows though.. maybe it's just a defense mechanism preventing us from getting our hopes up.  IF sucks :(

@shafwilson What a crappy way to kick off your first medicated cycle.  Cx cycles are the WORST.  So frustrating... Also, saw your other note.  I took progesterone after my oral med cycles, as my RE said it would help with the lining issues.  Couldn't hurt to ask.

@annaclaire256 I'm just creeping on this post to learn, but I am in the middle of a natural cycle right now.  If I don't get a miracle, I'll probably start an IUI cycle in January. 
    ***everyone is welcome***
    Me: 31 (PCOS) ; DH: 30 (Low Morph 1% Completely Normal!)

Off BC - Dec 2012
    Jan 2014: Letrozole, 2.5mg
    Feb-Mar 2014: Letrozole, 2.5mg - no response, stair-stepped clomid and responded
    Mar-Apr 2014:  Letrozole, 5mg
    May 2014: Natural Cycle (45 day cycle)
    Jun-Jul 2014: Gonal-F/Ovidrel - over responded/cancelled
    Jul-Aug 2014: Gonal-F/Ovidrel - 1 Follie, BFN
    Aug-Sep 2014: Gonal-F/Ovidrel - over responded/cancelled
    Oct-Dec 2014:  Natural cycle - started Metformin November 3 (67 day cycle)
    Dec 2014:  Natural Cycle on Met (34 day cycle)
    Jan 2015: Letrozole/Gonal F/HCG - IUI#1

• Loading the player...
  • @deelopi9‌ and @lindy04aggie‌ I am sorry for the BFN. Good luck for your next round.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• I am off the bench after going back on BC to get rid of cysts. Had iui #3 yesterday 12/19. Beta on 1/2. I had 3 follies all around 22.
    Going to be a long winter break in the 2ww.
    Anyone have any good mixer drinks without alcohol to still stay festive?
  • @cubwrig28‌ wow 3 follies, that's awesome! Good luck! @humblebee2‌ so glad the extra doses worked and you got a beautiful follie! Fingers crossed!
    Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• @BlueFairy5 I have everything crossed for you that IUI takes and that you don't have to go to IVF. I completely understand why you felt overwhelmed thinking about it after the IVF class... but I know that you are strong and will be able to face it head-on if that is the case. Praying it's not though!!

@humblebee2 that sounds like a great follie, with a nice lining to boot! FX for you!

Me: 27 DH: 35

TTC #1 Since July 2013

Started RE Testing July 2014

2 HSG tests: Right tube is blocked, possible endo.

TSH elevated, started Synthroid 25 mg daily.

October, 2014: Femara 5 mg + TI ---> 3 follies on blocked tube side ---> BFN

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

January, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #3 (1 follie, 38 mil. motile sperm)=???

New RE appt. scheduled for 1/14.

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions

Mine: Lose the weight I put on from booze and cookies over Christmas.

• I think I'll have a bottle of wine tonight.

That's exactly what I did when I got the call my last cycle was canceled.

@BunnyBerry - It breaks my heart that you're having such a rough time.  My BFF and her H saw a therapist who specializes in IF and it was an amazing experience for them.  I really hope you consider it!

Shauntee @deelopi9 @lindy04aggie - Sorry about the BFNs :-(

@BlueFairy5 - Fingers and toes crossed for you!

So I've been rocking the bench.  I took BCP this time to bring on AF since it will supposedly help get my hormones in check and it has seriously been kicking my butt.  Every single symptom that can be had has been had.  I took my last pill on Tuesday night and nothing has happened yet.  I'm trying to decide when to freak out. 
    TTC #1
    Me 30, H 30
    1st RE appt. - July 2014

Testing
    HSG, Sono - normal

SA - normal
    Diagnosed with "mild" PCOS - Sept 2014

Treatment
    TI Clomid Cycle - October 2014 - no response to 50mg, started 100mg - 1 mature follie; BFN 11/12/14
    IUI Clomid Cycle - Canceled 12/2/14, no response to 100mg
    IUI Letrozole Cycle - Started meds 12/23/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"