February 2013 Moms

:( Sickness

I've got the flu.

I'm a whiny, achy, pukey mess. And I've for a nursing baby that someone replaced with a live piranha.
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: :( Sickness

• :( Feel better soon! We're sick over here, too.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Mommy sick is the worst. Feel better soon

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks all! Any recommendations to get rehydrated? I thought I was feeling better and chugged a glass of water-- bad idea. It all came back.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• And, I just woke up to E getting sick in his crib. I called DH home from work to help. I'm so pathetic. :(

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• tamarar5 said:

And, I just woke up to E getting sick in his crib. I called DH home from work to help. I'm so pathetic. :(

That's not pathetic. I've never had a stomach bug yet since having kids (knock on wood), but when/if it happens, I will be calling in reinforcements, whether that's DH, my mom, or MIL. I can't imagine taking care of healthy kids while spending half my time in the bathroom, much less a sick one! I hope you are all better soon!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I got a stomach bug one time and I called my DH to come home from 2 hours away in the middle of the night because I was afraid that I would not be able to make it upstairs to get my kids or carry them downstairs. I had already passed out once and could not really sit up. It was the sickest I can ever remember being and I had 2 under 2 like you (without the older one). No way should you feel bad about that at all....I hope everyone is feeling better soon.  
  • Sorry you're feeling so sick. I can't imagine trying to nurse under those circumstances. :(

How are you feeling today?

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Still felt like crap this morning, but better now. The hard part was sick kids at the same time. I had DH bring home some Gatorade when he came home. We're doing better I think. E and I are feeling better, DH and C seem okay.

My supply is still suffering. But I know that's dehydration and not eating.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"