Pregnant after a Loss
Options

December 'AL Updates Here!

Thank you to @Hawkward‌ for posting this last time!!

Let's hear what life has been like for you. Anything you want to share is welcome :)

*Reminder no sig warnings of any kind are needed*

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: December 'AL Updates Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi y'all! Loving all the updates!! Lilly is 20 weeks old! She is pretty much sitting up on her own, teething and is attempting to scoot across the floor! (Crawler before too long :'( ) She just recently had a well baby visit and we found out that she is indeed lip-tie, but not bad enough to get snipped. Lilly also has brachycephaly (flat-head), doc said it's not necessarily due to her sleeping on it, that is a factor, but how she got stuck in my birth canal started it then her sleeping on her back with her head turned the same way, didn't help it. We are being referred to a pediatric neurosugeon to possibly get her fitted for a helmet, I feel as if I failed my daughter. :'( hopefully we can address the situation and get it fixed. So that's my update and I hope everyone continues to do well! :)

My son had plagiocephaly and torticollis. Similar to your baby, the tort was brought on by uterine position of his neck, which led to a favored position on his back in the crib. We were able to avoid the helmet with PT.

I know it feels like it now, I remember being in your shoes, but you DID NOT fail your baby. You being proactive and facing this head on to get her the help she needs...that's not failing as a parent, not by a long shot.

Hugs.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    @MoreThanSparrows08‌ my steering wheel doesn't move much (2003 car) and besides that when I tried it just blocked my vision. =-/ short lady problems!
    -Megan

Started dating Hubby May 17 2005. Married since Aug 20 2011 
    Me:30   Hubby:31
    TTC since May 2012 
    HSG Dec 2012 Fill no spill on left side, right side normal (most physically painful experience of my life..)
    Metformin Started May 2013
    PG#1: BFP 10-21-13. EDD 6-17-14 mmc 12-9-13 m/c occurred with cytotec on 12-11-13 
    PG#2: BFP 07-25-14.  EDD 4-5-15   *Hoping this is my rainbow*
    Diagnosed with PCOS, Hypothyroid,IBD/UC, (UC in remission as of July 2014)
    *I will always love you Fetey the first.* 

ALL WELCOME!

• Options
    Pink021 said:
    @E&B0811 - I EP because LO didn't have enough energy to get what he needed from nursing. So I recommend nursing all you can, it's so much easier (I was able to nurse for about 3 weeks before the weight issues started). If you can wait until good nursing is established and then pump some for a stash that is helpful, but EP (or even mostly pumping) is hard and extra work.
    This! I EPed because DS would scream and scream instead of latch. I worked so hard pumping and missed out on so much time just holding and feeding DS. It was hard on DH too. I hated it at the time and regret it now.
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"