September 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend randoms

My departments Christmas party is tonight. I think this is the 2nd time I've been out at night since having DD. I'm so looking forward to having a drink and staying up past 9pm.

DD is getting her picture with Santa tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she's going to flip her lid but I'm crossing my fingers for one good pic. Also a moms group that im a member of is doing their kids Christmas party tomorrow afternoon. I'm volunteering for a half hour and then looking forward to taking DD around to all the little game, crafts and whatever else.

DD starting walking yesterday! She would go for a few feet then stop. Today she walked all the way across the kitchen! I have my video camera charged and need to tape her ASAP.

Re: Weekend randoms

• Options
    We just left my nephews first birthday party so I'm exhausted. So many kids, too much food. We have a Christmas party this evening to go to as well, I'll probably ditch early in favor of sleep!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a family Christmas party at our house today. So I spent the whole day cleaning then had 40 people over.and I'll have to re clean tomorrow. But it is a good time with family.

@jnetx I'm not sure what you decided to do for tonight but if the problem comes up again, just tell her you have plans. She doesn't need to know your plans are to sit with your hubby all she knows is you have plans. That's advice from my mom I had to use when I was being taken advantage of when babysitting.
  • Options
    DD started at a new daycare this weekend, it's the only daycare open on evenings and weekends and I'm already disliking it. They didn't even ask to see my ID when I picked her up the first day. No one has been telling me anything and when I ask questions everyone seems busy. I love her weekday daycare 10X better and wish I could get day time hours more often.

We're supposed to go across the boarder in the morning for some Christmas shopping but DD puked all over my bed tonight so not sure if our plans will work out tomorrow...

Here's to hoping our Christmas tree gets decorated tomorrow.. I've never had such a difficult time. I checked all the lights and they worked fine so I put all 5 sets in the tree and just my luck they burnt out.. I spent 2 hours trying to switch bulbs and made it much worse. Exciting weekend for us...
  • Options
    @annarose82‌ I made those dough ornaments last Christmas and they didn't come out very well for us either. We used DD's footprint and it was super hard to get it pressed in the dough so it came out very light but I still painted them and gave them out to grandparents. I think they may work better with bigger kids.
  • Options
    bossmom11bossmom11 member
    edited December 2014
    One of my husbands college soccer players is staying with us for a couple of days while he works. Tonight he asks us if he can come back and stay with us next week and right after Christmas as well so he can keep working. I admire his work ethic but this is really short notice and it is the holidays. One of the few times we get to have uninterrupted family time. This kid is already messing with us TTC because our spare bedroom shares thin walls with our bedroom. Ugh but then again I feel bad cuz I dont want to kick him out...it's the holidays. .... oh and he wakes up LO around 12:30 every night so far :-1:
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"