June 2014 Moms

Vitamin D drops

Who's still or did give them? What brand do you use?

Re: Vitamin D drops

• We do when we remember...We use the now brand.
  • We do, daily.  D always gets a bottle of pumped milk before bed so we put them in there.  We use the Enfamil brand (di-vi-sol).  Our pedi said at our six month appointment to continue for another month or two.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Daily along with probiotic drops. We use Ddrops and gerber sooth. I put the drops on a spoon now that she's started purées.
  • When I remember. I didn't start then until after her 4 month apt, I think it's the Enfamil brand. The are nasty.

Unrelated: Baby Tylenol tastes good.
  • We use the Enfamil divisol when I remember lol. I did put them on the changing table top remind me at here morning change but I still forget

Engaged: 7/19/09 Married: 9/19/10
    BFP: 10/14/13 EDD: 6/16/14 DD Arrived: 6/21/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June '14 Siggy Challenge: Warm Places

• Enfamil di-vi-sol as well. We do when we remember which ends up being once or twice a week. We mix in the her bottle because that think is nasty and she hates it.
  • Polyvisol from target

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• We use Enfamil Di-Vi-Sol. I hate giving them because LO tries to suck them from the dropper and chokes on them a lot. I have tried sitting her up and putting the dropper between her cheek and gums which has made the choking occur less often, but still makes me dread giving them every night. When I finish this bottle I'm planning to try the drops linked below which only require a single drop each day to get the total dose.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006J23VO0/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  • Hi, I'm new to the community (been lurking for a month but haven't posted anything). But I wanted to mention I use the Carlson Vitamin D drops mentioned in the pp. I just drop it straight into DD's mouth. Very easy! I used to use the tri-vi-sol but it seemed like more ended up outside her mouth than in. We purchase the Vitamin D drops at Sprouts Farmers Market.
  • I'm thinking that I'm going to give something. I found the stuff that the hospital gave when we were checked out, still good. There is not much sun in MN right now, plus now that he is bottle fed we can just put it in there.
  • MrsRahlMrsRahl member
    edited December 2014
    We use the d drops (one drop) on a binky when I remember. Most days but not all.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I used to give her Trivisol but she choked on it too often and half of it ended up all over us so I switched to the one drop kind and I try to give it to her every night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married 05/15/13 FTM with EDD 06/24/14
  • Yup, still every night before bed and he LOVES them. Tri Vi Sol as well by Enfamil.
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"