February 2014 Moms
Options

F14 SS Gift Opening

2»

Re: F14 SS Gift Opening

• Options
    elf828 said:

I saw her in some thread yesterday I think - she mentioned that she had a rough and busy week.

I hope she's alright.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    i think bread pudding is the only one left besides myself and carissalynp

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who is yours @anji1820 ?

• Options
    I haven't received mine yet. It was supposed to arrive on Friday, but didn't.
  • Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited December 2014
    Aaaahhhhh! You guise! I've had the worst bump luck! I just texted @golfergirl08 to relay a message for me, but I decided to try one more time and it is finally working. When I tried to get on after M woke up on Saturday morning, the app was pulling up a white screen and wouldn't load. I tried all day to get it to work. :( Then it finally let me on today but my keypad was gone and it wouldn't pop up at all. Geeze! So I restarted my phone and it is working now. Damnit, TB. GET IT TOGETHER. @iwubrory‌ Thank you soooooo much for the wonderful gifts. M&M have fought over them all weekend. Big M loves his model airplane that he got to paint, build and put stickers on. He has played with it non-stop. Thank you! :) You're seriously so sweet for including my big and picking out such wonderful gifts. @magentawarped‌ You're welcome! I'm so sorry that you're just now getting them, but I'm glad they finally came. Let me know when/if you try the bath seal because DS1 was dying to see how it works. :) How long did it take you to figure out it was me? Lol. Edit spelling

I'm glad they liked them! I didn't want Big M to feel left out of the gift opening though now that I think about it, the number of gifts certainly wasn't even. Hope that was ok. Do you have any pics? Post them if TB ever decides to act right for you. Also, if the app gives you trouble you should try coming here using your browser. I don't use the app at all and it's worked out for me. :)

eta @breadpudding Haha, you just posted pics. Yay!

• Options
    @iwubrory‌ He didn't feel left out at all. he helped open all the boxes and got a kick out of showing M how each toy worked. You're so awesome for including him. :)
  • Options
    @breadpudding I'm so sorry for shipping four ugly brown boxes to sit under your tree! Shipping direct was the best option. Also, yay for Kohl's deals (those price tags aren't accurate!)

• Options
    iwubrory said:

@breadpudding I'm so sorry for shipping four ugly brown boxes to sit under your tree! Shipping direct was the best option. Also, yay for Kohl's deals (those price tags aren't accurate!)

You seriously could have put in more effort. I mean, how hard would it have been to pay the mailman to wrap those boxes before he delivered then to my door. Gawd! Awful! ;)

Trust me, no one was bothered by the brown boxes. It was so much fun wondering what could be inside of them. :) Also, your address is on one of the packing slips right?
  • Options
    @breadpudding‌ I have no idea if my address is on the packing slips.

• Options
    @DisneyPeanut‌ it was actually a baby shower gift. But I think she said she got everything at Spencer's

• Options
    @breadpudding‌ So, the bath fountain thing was a huge hit. They were both laughing like crazy at it. Excellent choice!
  • Options
    @mevaroo aww no! if anything it made it THAT much more exciting. we love everything. <3 thanks again

• Options

@breadpudding‌ So, the bath fountain thing was a huge hit. They were both laughing like crazy at it. Excellent choice!

Yay!! :) I'm so glad they liked it. But I realized AFTER I sent the package that I forgot to put the batteries in there that I bought specifically for the bath toy. *facepalm*

I mean, we will surely have use for them but... still. I was so proud that I remembered batteries and then ended up forgetting them. Lol.

• Options

Yay!! :) I'm so glad they liked it. But I realized AFTER I sent the package that I forgot to put the batteries in there that I bought specifically for the bath toy. *facepalm*

I mean, we will surely have use for them but... still. I was so proud that I remembered batteries and then ended up forgetting them. Lol.

Lol...no worries. We have batteries out the wazoo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"