February 2013 Moms
Options

FI Vent

lbonga1lbonga1 member
edited December 2014 in February 2013 Moms
FI just got in an argument with me about the most unimportant thing ever. He's all pissed off because I think that buying a more expensive item in a buy one get one free sale is a better deal than buying a less expensive item because in return, you're getting a more expensive item is free. He argued that it's the same because it's the same percentage. When it started, for some reason, turning into a big deal, I told him who cares? because seriously, how ridiculous. And he continued to argue....and then told me I'm the one that made it a big deal. And then got even more pissed off because it's apparently not an opinion, it's fact. Cue biggest eye roll ever. Can someone please teach this guy to just drop it? Seriously.

ETA I think lack of sleep is getting to him. He doesn't normally argue with me about stupid things like that.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FI Vent

• Options
    GAH I hate it when arguments escalate like that.  the other day DH and I argued at the mall because I had a coupon for a drink at Starbucks that made the drink cost $3 instead of $3.85.  He argued that I wasn't saving money because I still had to spend $3.  Seriously, the guy got all hot and bothered over three.  Dollars.

I hope your FI simmers down and everything is good again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"