July 2014 Moms
Options

PSA Zippadeezips NEW STOCK!

Just ordered 3 mediums!! Get em while you can!!

Re: PSA Zippadeezips NEW STOCK!

• Options
    I ordered a small back at the end of November, she had posted that although they were available to purchase - they were not going to be shipped out right away. Hopefully they are sending them out soon!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    PinksundropsPinksundrops member
    edited December 2014
    I have two larges, one medium, and two small Zipadeezips I'd love to sell. All are new in package except for one small. I went a little crazy when they first were in shark tank *face palm*. All sizes have giraffe pattern, small and large have elephant. Make me an offer. I'll ship tomorrow! If this is against board rules feel free to delete and I apologize!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    @chelseakae07‌ Do you have a pattern?
  • Options
    We use the Love to Dream sack which is very similar and love it.
  • Options
    missilini said:
    @chelseakae07‌ Do you have a pattern?
    I would love the pattern as well.  I'm *hoping* for a sewing machine for Christmas and I would love for this to be my first project. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I didn't use a pattern.. I traced around a Carters sleep sack and crossed my fingers! The only hard part was sewing in a zipper
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Just got my zipadeezip in today, the small seems huge! I have no idea how people say their babies sleep for hours in this when they're used to being swaddled. Zoey seems to still have a good amount of room to maneuver her arms and it seems like it won't help the startle reflex, washing it tonight and we will be trying it out tomorrow.
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options

BP607 said:
    I would love the pattern as well.  I'm *hoping* for a sewing machine for Christmas and I would love for this to be my first project. 
    Sort of a random question, but I've been looking into getting a sewing machine so I was curious to know if there was a particular one you were hoping to get, and also if you've sewed before? TIA
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Just got my zipadeezip in today, the small seems huge! I have no idea how people say their babies sleep for hours in this when they're used to being swaddled. Zoey seems to still have a good amount of room to maneuver her arms and it seems like it won't help the startle reflex, washing it tonight and we will be trying it out tomorrow.

Look on their website, they have great advice for transitioning. My lo sleeps in it every night and go naps.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Our first few nights were rocky with random wake ups but after that she went right back to STTN.
  • Options
    First night with the zipadeezip! Wish us luck! 
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    Here's my newest homemade Zippidy zip! It's so pretty
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've never seen or heard of theses, they're so cute and pretty!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    @chelseakae07‌ How did you do the neck and zipper? I've been considering making my own. Those are the two areas that are tripping me up. Also, for those looking to buy a sewing machine, a Brother serger is not much more and absolutely AMAZING in the quality it puts out. Professionally done. @BP607‌ @nolemomma14‌ I have always said I don't have the patience for sewing therefore I don't sew. Serging, on the other hand, I LOVE.
  • Options
    @Pinksundrops‌ For the neck, I tried to make a collar on the first one I made and it turned out horribly! With this fleece one, I'm just going to cut a v-neck. And I watched a YouTube video on how to sew a zipper! It's tricky but if you follow the instructions it turns out perfect!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ok, for all you zipadeezip pros out there. Last night was kind of a mess, mainly because when DD woke up at around 1am (usually never this early), she decided that she would suck on her hand which resulted in her soaking the entire sleeve of the zipadeezip. I had to change her out of it but does this happen to anyone else and do you just let them stay in the wet sleeper??
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options

Ok, for all you zipadeezip pros out there. Last night was kind of a mess, mainly because when DD woke up at around 1am (usually never this early), she decided that she would suck on her hand which resulted in her soaking the entire sleeve of the zipadeezip. I had to change her out of it but does this happen to anyone else and do you just let them stay in the wet sleeper??
    I leave it on her, but she hasn't soaked it that bad. I did read some reviews on Facebook that other lo's do the same thing and they leave it. But, the Zipadee has to be washed more often.  

If you are transitioning from swaddle, you can expect more wake ups at first because they are getting used to their freedom. My dd sleeps much better now, but she had to get used to it. Unfortunately it wasn't magic for me. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ladies I'm sure I can Google, but is this a sleep sack with the hands in? Sucking hands is a soothing thing so I'm not sure why I wouldn't go to a halo.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    BBColt78 said:

Ladies I'm sure I can Google, but is this a sleep sack with the hands in? Sucking hands is a soothing thing so I'm not sure why I wouldn't go to a halo.

Yes the hands are covered.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"