3rd Trimester

Nobody believes that my boy is a boy!

mrshis75mrshis75 member
edited December 2014 in 3rd Trimester

Sorry ladies, I'm new to the group and didn't know that people didn't like to see gender ultrasounds. I deleted the photo. I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Just disregard this post. Sorry again!(:

Re: Nobody believes that my boy is a boy!

• I didn't realize that I uploaded it twice. Sorry!
  • Did your tech confirm?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • mjreilly2 said:

mrshis75 said:

Okay, so this sonogram was from when I was 16 weeks. I'm now going on 29 weeks. When I show people this sonogram, they tell me that there's no way that, that is a penis and that it's way "too big" and looks nothing like a turtle. I decided to go online and look for other boy sonos at 16 weeks and I have yet to find one that looks like mine but what else can that possibly be? I'm asking for opinions please ladies(:

Please remove the HUGE pictures of your child's genitals. Nobody wants to stare at your child's crotch.

What else could it be? The umbilical cord. What did the trained tech say?

Are you being serious right now? This is the group for pregnant women in the third trimester right? I'm asking for opinions on a freakin ultrasound picture, you're acting like I'm posting a picture of a full blown actual penis. It's just a sonogram pic. Calm down. If you don't want to see it than move along. I'm aware that the only possible other thing it could be is the cord. Again, I'm asking for opinions. Thank you.
  • Did your tech confirm?

Our tech was very very rude and our session was maybe 10 mins, she just wiped my stomach and said "well to me it seems like it's a boy" like, okay. Lol.
  • mjreilly2 said:

mrshis75 said: Are you being serious right now? This is the group for pregnant women in the third trimester right? I'm asking for opinions on a freakin ultrasound picture, you're acting like I'm posting a picture of a full blown actual penis. It's just a sonogram pic. Calm down. If you don't want to see it than move along. I'm aware that the only possible other thing it could be is the cord. Again, I'm asking for opinions. Thank you.

—————————————————

Yeah, I am very calm. If you lurked, you would see that these posts don't usually go over well. I gave you my opinion. You asked what else it could be.

Actually, no, I haven't "lurked". If I knew that than I obviously wouldn't have posted. I didn't know that it was a big deal posting them.
  • mrshis75 said:

mjreilly2 said:

mrshis75 said:

Okay, so this sonogram was from when I was 16 weeks. I'm now going on 29 weeks. When I show people this sonogram, they tell me that there's no way that, that is a penis and that it's way "too big" and looks nothing like a turtle. I decided to go online and look for other boy sonos at 16 weeks and I have yet to find one that looks like mine but what else can that possibly be? I'm asking for opinions please ladies(:

Please remove the HUGE pictures of your child's genitals. Nobody wants to stare at your child's crotch.

What else could it be? The umbilical cord. What did the trained tech say?
    Are you being serious right now? This is the group for pregnant women in the third trimester right? I'm asking for opinions on a freakin ultrasound picture, you're acting like I'm posting a picture of a full blown actual penis. It's just a sonogram pic. Calm down. If you don't want to see it than move along. I'm aware that the only possible other thing it could be is the cord. Again, I'm asking for opinions. Thank you.

How is it not a full blown actual penis? That's exactly what it is...
  • Yeah I'm a bit confused too.  Are you walking around showing people you ultrasound of you unborn son's wiener? That's just weird.  The only people who have seen our U/S photos are the baby's grandparents and my grandmother and even then I was a little embarrassed to show them the between the legs shot.  If you're that concerned pay for an elective one.  Just be sure to as for the "nice" tech....
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • mrshis75 said:

Did your tech confirm?

Our tech was very very rude and our session was maybe 10 mins, she just wiped my stomach and said "well to me it seems like it's a boy" like, okay. Lol.
    What was the scan for? Something doesn't seem to jive with this account. :-?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• dont you know that its absolutely awful to ppst anything even remotely resembling genitalia on the interwebz, my god woman what the hell were you thinking?

This is almost as awful as that time one poster posted a picture of her husband wearing the tight pants! its been three months and we are still healing!

but seriously, a pregnancy forum is no place for your dirty ultrasound photos. Dont you know this is a place where grown women come to take out their daily frustrations on unsuspecting women who didnt even have the decency to lurk first?????

Well isn't this speshul...

I'm wondering what butthurt this one suffered?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• dont you know that its absolutely awful to ppst anything even remotely resembling genitalia on the interwebz, my god woman what the hell were you thinking? This is almost as awful as that time one poster posted a picture of her husband wearing the tight pants! its been three months and we are still healing! but seriously, a pregnancy forum is no place for your dirty ultrasound photos. Dont you know this is a place where grown women come to take out their daily frustrations on unsuspecting women who didnt even have the decency to lurk first?????
    Ahahaa! You win the thread.
  • LOL. This thread is fucked up. I saw an "It's a girl" Facebook announcement the other day complete with a crotch shot on the ultrasound. And an arrow. Pointing it out. Just to make sure not a single soul missed seeing her vagina. What. The. Fuck.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh my goodness...These people are really sitting here and complaining about some women posting a picture of a fetus genitals on a ultrasound picture on a pregnancy advice forum??? She had a question regarding others opinions on the photo. not your "morals" its a god damn ultrasounds photo...Bunch of weirdos...
    K, bye then.
    bye? Are you the keeper of this thread? The ultrasound picture genital police? hahaha...
  • Oh my goodness...These people are really sitting here and complaining about some women posting a picture of a fetus genitals on a ultrasound picture on a pregnancy advice forum??? She had a question regarding others opinions on the photo. not your "morals" its a god damn ultrasounds photo...Bunch of weirdos...

Maybe you're missing the point. This is the internet. Anyone can see these posts. A penis is a penis is a penis. I wouldn't post my kids penis after they're born and sure as shit wouldn't do if before they're born. I don't show people penis ultrasounds in real life and not sure why people think it's ok to do it here. There are creeps out there. If you want to live in a secluded bubble where everything is roses and clouds and no one out there would get enjoyment out of seeing your kids genitals, go for it. Dont be surprised when we pop that bubble.

I'm also not sure where you thought this was an "advice forum" unless I'm getting paid to be sitting here doling out advice... Haven't seen a check yet. Huh. Weird.
  • OP I hope your not taking all of this too seriously. Do what you want, if anyone is uncomfortable they have the option to ignore your post. You don't have to follow the opinions of the peanut gallery. It's just not that serious. Computer courage is a hell of a drug.
  • Dancerppf said:

OP I hope your not taking all of this too seriously. Do what you want, if anyone is uncomfortable they have the option to ignore your post. You don't have to follow the opinions of the peanut gallery. It's just not that serious. Computer courage is a hell of a drug.

Don't worry, none of these people ever come back to the questions they ask anyway. They use us for answers while contributing nothing in return. Kind of like yourself.

Lol @ computer courage when I would, and do, say the same thing to people IRL
  • Dancerppf said:
    OP I hope your not taking all of this too seriously. Do what you want, if anyone is uncomfortable they have the option to ignore your post. You don't have to follow the opinions of the peanut gallery. It's just not that serious. Computer courage is a hell of a drug.
    You don't think that a a child's crotch shot photo falling into the hands of a pervert is serious?

• janda426 said:
    Oh my goodness...These people are really sitting here and complaining about some women posting a picture of a fetus genitals on a ultrasound picture on a pregnancy advice forum??? She had a question regarding others opinions on the photo. not your "morals" its a god damn ultrasounds photo...Bunch of weirdos...
    Maybe you're missing the point. This is the internet. Anyone can see these posts. A penis is a penis is a penis. I wouldn't post my kids penis after they're born and sure as shit wouldn't do if before they're born. I don't show people penis ultrasounds in real life and not sure why people think it's ok to do it here. There are creeps out there. If you want to live in a secluded bubble where everything is roses and clouds and no one out there would get enjoyment out of seeing your kids genitals, go for it. Dont be surprised when we pop that bubble. I'm also not sure where you thought this was an "advice forum" unless I'm getting paid to be sitting here doling out advice... Haven't seen a check yet. Huh. Weird.
    Not an advice thread? Than what exactly is this???? I guess I joined the wrong site than...

apparently its a forum where every women can sit and talk shit to every women who starts a thread on this thing.

Living in a world where everything is roses? Sorry lady, that's not hat I was implying nor would I really think that.... Would anyone really come to a third trimester advice forum to hopefully get a sneak peak of a ultrasound photo of a penis to get off too?  What about all the pregnancy magazines that have actually 4D images of ultrasound photos, penises vaginas and all. Dont you think our fetus violator would have more luck picking up one of those magazines....
    I joined this website the other day to post and get some opinions on some things that have been happening and to talk with other women who might be experiencing some of the same things I am during my pregnancy. especially since this one is so much different than the other ones. And also maybe see if I could offer any advice on what I know or may have similar questions as some of these women but the only thing I see is women literally talking shit and question other women. I would NEVER ask a question or start a thread because apparently all the perfect mothers of the world would rip my head off...

• janda426 said:

Oh my goodness...These people are really sitting here and complaining about some women posting a picture of a fetus genitals on a ultrasound picture on a pregnancy advice forum??? She had a question regarding others opinions on the photo. not your "morals" its a god damn ultrasounds photo...Bunch of weirdos...

Maybe you're missing the point. This is the internet. Anyone can see these posts. A penis is a penis is a penis. I wouldn't post my kids penis after they're born and sure as shit wouldn't do if before they're born. I don't show people penis ultrasounds in real life and not sure why people think it's ok to do it here. There are creeps out there. If you want to live in a secluded bubble where everything is roses and clouds and no one out there would get enjoyment out of seeing your kids genitals, go for it. Dont be surprised when we pop that bubble.

I'm also not sure where you thought this was an "advice forum" unless I'm getting paid to be sitting here doling out advice... Haven't seen a check yet. Huh. Weird.

Not an advice thread? Than what exactly is this???? I guess I joined the wrong site than...

apparently its a forum where every women can sit and talk shit to every women who starts a thread on this thing.

Living in a world where everything is roses? Sorry lady, that's not hat I was implying nor would I really think that.... Would anyone really come to a third trimester advice forum to hopefully get a sneak peak of a ultrasound photo of a penis to get off too?  What about all the pregnancy magazines that have actually 4D images of ultrasound photos, penises vaginas and all. Dont you think our fetus violator would have more luck picking up one of those magazines....
    I joined this website the other day to post and get some opinions on some things that have been happening and to talk with other women who might be experiencing some of the same things I am during my pregnancy. especially since this one is so much different than the other ones. And also maybe see if I could offer any advice on what I know or may have similar questions as some of these women but the only thing I see is women literally talking shit and question other women. I would NEVER ask a question or start a thread because apparently all the perfect mothers of the world would rip my head off...

--end quote--

Yeah, sounds like you definitely joined the wrong site then.
  • janda426 said:

janda426 said:
    Maybe you're missing the point. This is the internet. Anyone can see these posts. A penis is a penis is a penis. I wouldn't post my kids penis after they're born and sure as shit wouldn't do if before they're born. I don't show people penis ultrasounds in real life and not sure why people think it's ok to do it here. There are creeps out there. If you want to live in a secluded bubble where everything is roses and clouds and no one out there would get enjoyment out of seeing your kids genitals, go for it. Dont be surprised when we pop that bubble. I'm also not sure where you thought this was an "advice forum" unless I'm getting paid to be sitting here doling out advice... Haven't seen a check yet. Huh. Weird.

--end quote-- Yeah, sounds like you definitely joined the wrong site then.
    Oh okay..thanks for the great advice....you should start getting paid for the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth....
  • janda426 said:

janda426 said:

Oh okay..thanks for the great advice....you should start getting paid for the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth....
    That's pretty rich coming from someone who can't differentiate between woman and women.
  • janda426 said:

janda426 said:

I've been saying this for a while...
  • edited December 2014
    OP...BabyCenter is that way ---->

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"