Cloth Diapering
Options

AW: CD Storage Solutions

Someone was talking about storage solutions a while back...
Since we are stuck inside today from the stupid rain (can't you tell? I've been on TB all day), I decided to figure ours out once and for all.

Aaand I'm super proud of the result!
I used an old record player cabinet that I scored on CL for $15... perfect fit :)
Too bad half my stash is in the laundry for the pic.

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
**Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
"Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage

Re: AW: CD Storage Solutions

• Options
    Really cute.
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    Nice!  Very neat.

I can never again put a picture of my stash (or anywhere else in my house, for that matter) on the internet.  It has settled into a unattractive yet functional meshy pile of absorbent fabric and PUL and snappis and half empty bottles and tubs of diaper creams.  
    Yes you can because you have to radically paint your doors and show me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ovenrack said:
    Nice!  Very neat.

I can never again put a picture of my stash (or anywhere else in my house, for that matter) on the internet.  It has settled into a unattractive yet functional meshy pile of absorbent fabric and PUL and snappis and half empty bottles and tubs of diaper creams.  
    I'm sure mine will be back to this as soon as laundry day comes around again... when I don't feel like stuffing pockets and liners and organizing them in rainbow order lol.

imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    scaggsedscaggsed member
    edited December 2014

ovenrack said:

Nice!  Very neat.

I'm sure mine will be back to this as soon as laundry day comes around again... when I don't feel like stuffing pockets and liners and organizing them in rainbow order lol.

----------------

I always feel like putting things in rainbow order! Even my husbands clothes and I don't usually even wash those.
    Though, my baby is still inside, so there's that small detail :)

Eta: I fail quotes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I used to have this really cool setup with shelves and doors and space and baskets. The mess could be hidden!! Then I moved. I'm using a banana box on a table and a small basket for small stuff and I rotate out of the boxes I moved in and keep those in a corner of my room. Mil walked in and had to call in FIL cause she had no clue what to use and where to find it and needed a sposie. *sigh*
    But you have a COW!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"