• That would have been nice.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    That would have been nice.
    YGPM
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • That is so hard, stringy.  I remember when we were having sleep troubles and I read All. The Books.  It was so frustrating because I felt like most of the advice was stuff I was already doing naturally.  So you read this entire book and you're like "Well that doesn't work. Thanks for nothing."
  • This might be dumb, but would she sleep somewhere else if she thought it was like a game? Like if you made a blanket fort in the floor in your room or hers?
    Yeah.  Maybe turn the bed time routine on its head so she doesn't start immediately resisting?  DS thought it was amazeballs to sleep all together in the living room when we lost power.  Of course, we didn't actually get him to sleep until about 10pm.  So there's that.
  • Sorry.  I don't have any actual help.  Snark and humor are all I can offer.  And sleepy, sleepy hugs.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Yea, though we did tell her when we filled out the form about routines and all that.

Oh this is SO her hill to die on - it has been since she was like 6 months old - but at least then we had boobs, bottles, and were able to rock and sway her to sleep.  I don't know if she knows that once she's asleep we will leave and is afraid to wake up in there alone (can she really think that far ahead?). I don't know if she has nightmares or night terrors that literally scare her.  If there were toddler psychiatrists I'd be there in a second. We don't even try to leave the room while she's still awake.
    See if you can think of anything in her room that might scare her.  My oldest was 2.5 when we moved and she got a new room.  I slept in there with her the first week or so because she didn't want me to leave.   She finally said that her room was scary.  Turns out that the recliner in her room terrifies her. I had no idea because it was never a concern when it was in her old room. I covered the back with a baby quilt and then she was fine.  Could there be anything casting weird shadows?  We also got one of those IKEA flower lamps for both girls' rooms.  They are bigger than a night light, but dim enough that they can fall asleep.  

I'm sorry you're having such a struggle.  :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"