Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

BFP!

Patch89Patch89 member
edited December 2014 in Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Erased ! Due to not explaining myself correctly lol sorry @BubblesMartin‌

Re: BFP!

• Options
    I got pregnant on the mini pill while breastfeeding as well.  My DD was older though (I found out when she was around 11 mos).  I wouldn't assume you would necessarily be high risk just because your first is little.  If your first pregnancy and delivery were healthy then it's likely this will be as well.  Good luck.  Also, there is a 2 under 2 board if you are interested.  
  • Options
    Patch89Patch89 member
    edited December 2014
    @BubblesMartin - sorry for being hormonal !! @ashiscute‌ thank you !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Patch89 said:
    @BubblesMartin - where did you pick up my LO is 6 months? don't be so rude. she is 4 months. i am high risk due to IC among other things that i do not need to explain to you

@ashiscute - thank you !! will have a gander over there - thank you for not being so invasive 
    @Patch89 - if you don't want to explain to people why you are high risk, you shouldn't mention it. When you post something with such a panicked tone to it, people are going to ask. 

GL with your pg. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @TeacherVicky‌ I know- I think I was just so flustered earlier and hormonal !!! Thank you for pointing it out - and omg! My prev answers made me look like such a cow !! My apologies !!
  • Options
    Patch89Patch89 member
    edited December 2014
    No- it's not a half assed apology. I have put my hands up! Yes, hormonal / over reacted, Whichever words please you! Just saying I am sorry !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"