Natural Birth

Music besides Rainbow Relaxation?

Does or did anyone listen to any other tracks?
It has been a few years so I can't remember what I listened to, but I am having trouble finding it online. Recommend your relaxing/hypnobirthing mp3s to me.
Thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Music besides Rainbow Relaxation?

• I found "Kathryn Clark and Hypnobirthing Hub" on Amazon music. I haven't delivered yet, but I think these tracks are helping me to be confident and relax.
  • I found what I listened to last time. It is Labor/Birthing from the inside out from Michelle Leclaire.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I listened to Comfort Zone my entire labor with DD and DS.  It's basically similar music to what you hear in RR, it's recorded in a hypnotic rhythm, but no talking.  I like RR for practicing, but when I was actually in labor I found the talking distracting.
  • I made a playlist of worship songs from my Itunes library. At the time I thought those would be more encouraging than anything else. In the end, with both of my births, I never used any music. I like my laboring room to be dimly lit and as silent as possible. The only thing I like to hear is my husband's voice pushing me forward. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"