September 2012 Moms

Just another Manic Monday

2»

Re: Just another Manic Monday

• @beebopandbuddy My mom bought Nutcracker tickets for us... And Winn. Holy too young. It was a disaster! Show was at 2 and she didn't take a nap despite our efforts. We spent the entire time in the lobby!

That sucks. I think Maya was borderline too young at 3 1/2. She will be better for it next year when she's almost 5. I can't imagine Ethan sitting there for more than 2 minutes.
    I think I'll take her back again when she's 14, hahaha.  We knew it would be a disaster for W.  She legit watched 20 minutes of it (impressive, IMO), and if she could have made it to the rat scene, she would have liked that.  My 6yo niece went and that seemed like a really good age. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • @melody921 I'll tell my family 'no texts after __" - no problem.  I don't really want to talk to MIL about it because things are sofucking awkward from the sugar talk.  I just need to make my iphone not vibrate when it's on silent. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • @melody921 I'll tell my family 'no texts after __" - no problem.  I don't really want to talk to MIL about it because things are sofucking awkward from the sugar talk.  I just need to make my iphone not vibrate when it's on silent. 
    Put it on Do Not Disturb, it won't ring or vibrate unless you tell it to for certain people.  I put it on ring after 2 attempts within a certain time frame for my parents and siblings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• I did a pampered chef catalog party through my sister. I need to pick stuff to buy now. It's sad how much I have and how much I don't need for the kitchen. 
    When my phone's on silent, it doesn't vibrate either. There's definitely a setting for it, I'm just not exactly sure where you'd find it.

• I did a pampered chef catalog party through my sister. I need to pick stuff to buy now. It's sad how much I have and how much I don't need for the kitchen. 

I just did ordered from there. I eneded up getting a small paring knife (like $4) a new set of flexible cutting boards the smaller ones for quick jobs, a pepper gutter (not the technical term) and a brownie pan I'm hoping to use this weekend.

I love my scoopers from their. They have dough ones and ice cream. Both are great. My garlic press is my favorite and the paring knives are awesome. Always sharp and super cheap price.

• Pokedot said:

I did a pampered chef catalog party through my sister. I need to pick stuff to buy now. It's sad how much I have and how much I don't need for the kitchen. 

I just did ordered from there. I eneded up getting a small paring knife (like $4) a new set of flexible cutting boards the smaller ones for quick jobs, a pepper gutter (not the technical term) and a brownie pan I'm hoping to use this weekend.

I love my scoopers from their. They have dough ones and ice cream. Both are great. My garlic press is my favorite and the paring knives are awesome. Always sharp and super cheap price.

Didn't realize I posted in the Monday thread.

I have all those. Think I settled on the mandolin and a few other gadgets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"