3rd Trimester
Options

Underwear changes?

hi ladies! I am 36 weeks and I keep having to change my underwear because they are so wet! I don't think it's pee , and it just started to get bad this past two days.... I tried putting a panty liner in today but it is front and back so that didn't hold it all... Anyone else expierence this? Any suggestions, or just normal third trimester joys? :)

Re: Underwear changes?

• Options
    Um, sounds like you should call your doctor! If you think you might be leaking fluid they should test you. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Call your doc ASAP my water broke with dd it just slowly leaked.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amniotic fluid is kind of slippery. I did get a slow leak with my first pregnancy but it was different than my usual wet underwear.

I change my underwear a couple times a day because I get uncomfortable swamp ass. I think it's a combination of crotch sweat, discharge, and leaky pee. Any moisture makes me feel really uncomfortable.

It was twice as bad with my first pregnancy in the summer... More sweat. I'm kind of surprised I have any issue this time around since its winter, but swamp ass has no boundaries for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Glad you took all the advice.  Good luck!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Yes! It's quite irritating too! I'm sick of wearing panty liners they make me irritated. I thought my water as leaking but they tested me and it came back negative. They told me it could be pee or just discharge. Hope all is well good luck!
  • Options
    I've been having a lot of discharge to is this normal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"