September 2013 Moms

Question about trying after miscarriage.

I was just wondering how long did you wait to "try again" after a miscarriage? My mom in law was telling me to see my OBGYN first before trying again. TIA :) Oh and thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers (my miscarriage post is somewhere here) it meant a lot to us. Very thankful.

Re: Question about trying after miscarriage.

• @mommabakes‌ thank you! I will def. keep that in mind and do that and see what they say.
  • I waited 3 months per OB's recommendation. We conceived DD about 2 months after that.
  • Loading the player...
  • My OB told me to wait 3 cycles. Gives the body time to adjust and then get back to its normal cycles.
  • Thank you all so much. I do have an appt coming up, I didn't know what they were going to say or do. But that makes a lot of sense. That helps a lot.
  • I waited 2 cycles and we conceived right away at first month back to trying. My loss was at 10 weeks

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My OB had me wait two cycles. I was 8 weeks along.
    BFP#1 - 9/19/2012 M/C 10/8/2012 7W5D BFP#2 - 1/13/2013 This is our first child. We are praying this one is our sticky baby. Hoping and praying for a successful 9 months. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you everyone, now i kinda have a feel what they will tell me at my OB visit. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Thank you all again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"