Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro and Chart Help

Hello everyone! H and I have been together for almost four years. We are waiting to TTC because we'd like to be out of debt and settled in our future house first. I've had awful reactions to every BC I've been on so after reading TCOYF, and talking to H about charting, we decided to chart as our form of BC till we're ready. This is my second cycle charting. I thought I'd ovulated on CD 35 but FF is giving me solid cross hairs on CD 40. That makes no sense because of the temp dip I had on CD 50 though. I guess I'm asking the more experienced charters which day I actually ovulated.

(Sorry if the image is huge Idk how to resize it.)

Re: Intro and Chart Help

• Options
    Like PP said, your chart isn't showing. I'd recommend getting the Kindara app. It has a community feature where you can ask question to women who are very familiar with charting.

Also - you should chart for a few months before using it as BC since you'll learn from doing. 
  • Options
    Irishclover4Irishclover4 member
    edited December 2014
    We are using condoms as well as charting.image Here I'll try linking it again.image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kch917 I usually wake up at the same time every day. My work schedule changed about a month ago so my wake up time changed by 2hrs. I've still had no AF which brings me to a different question: when should I make a doctors apt about not having a period? Is it CD 60 or 60 days after the end of your last period?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"