3rd Trimester

plug and blood show

Tonight I'm very Crampy and sick to my stomach I'll be 39 weeks Monday. I've had a lot of discharge lately so I've been wearing a liner. Tonight my discharge is very thick (IKnow tmi) but kind of chunky. No odor. My question....does the plug come out in one shot or can it come out in pieces....no blood at all just a lot of yellowish thick discharge. Just not really sure what to look for but feel really crappy today and seemed to notice the change. Thanks

Re: plug and blood show

• I'm 37 weeks and mine just came out last night. It came out in pieces throughout the night and more today. I google image searched it to make sure it was what I thought it was. Yes, looks like thick yellow mucous.
  • Can come out in pieces, and then when the final shabang comes out you will think you just watched the movie Alien. :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • Imagine a really big period clot.  That's what the pieces of mine looked like.  They came out over the course of 2 days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • The plug continuously replenishes itself in order to protect against infection. As you dilate it falls out in chunks and regrows. You'll keep losing it until you deliver probably not every day but it will keep happening.
  • Agree with PP. It can actually come out more than once and in many different pieces.
  • Both times mine came in one big disgusting blob. Like a half dollar size giant partially bloody booger. Sorry...gross I know. Both times my water also broke a few hours later
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"